Rogue discontinued?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think that one is absolutely gorgeous!

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  2. Yes. They are less expensive than an alligator Birkin. A lot of decent automobiles are less expensive than an alligator Birkin.

3. Oh, by the way, I was watching an episode of "Gilmore Girls" the other day when Rory's college boyfriend gave her a Birkin in fuscia ostrich leather. I don't think the character, Rory Gilmore, would know how much it cost or would be the type of young girl who would carry such a bag. In case you want to buy one, they have it at Tradesy.
    birkin.PNG

Tosa22 likes this.
  4. True!

5. This one is on my list as well. I have it in olive and absolutely love it. I see no reason that the stones and rivets would not hold up.

6. The Rogue is my favorite style too :sad: I may have to look into getting the black with rivets if they plan to discontinue.

7. So is the outlet having a good deal this weekend to do found orders? I miraculously received an email with another 20% off $200

Tosa22 and houseof999 like this.
  8. No, no, no, if they think they are Chanel, the normal leather rogue will be seven thousands and the alligator rogue will be seventy thousand.
    And no discount sales.

baghabitz34 likes this.
  9. Go for it. It’s going to be sold out shortly

10. Use it. Deletes are 60

britmck and Tosa22 like this.
  11. No Chanel for me. Because I love a discount and I gotta live. jajaja.

12. In store only, or online too?

13. That's a real bummer if its true. I own a Rogue and I adore it. Perfect for university and shopping. The colours are gorgeous as well. I've wanted a Rogue in a honey mustard shade for a while now.

Disappointing news.

14. In store outlet

BlueMeezer likes this.
  15. I bought the black at.a dept store a few months ago and got it with discounts for $300 because it didn’t have the extra charm (and including the other discounts I had used).
    A youtuber said that they are expanding the Rogue made to order options. So all of this makes sense. I just wonder what they will replace for the “RTW” Rogues they currently sell. I agree that even though I like a lot of Coach bags, this really is their best.

Tosa22 and Syren like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice