Rogue discontinued?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have two Swaggers and both IMO are same quality

MiaBorsa, Panache and holiday123 like this.
  2. They do. A lot in the vault

Tosa22 and Luv2Shop1 like this.
  3. I noticed this as well. Does anyone know about the future of the Edie?

BaguetteBlonde likes this.
  4. Why would they discontinue such a great bag?

5. I had a feeling for a while this was happening since they really slowed down on how many new styles / colors were released the last couple of seasons. I love them and I’m glad I have so many LOL I’m not interested in many of their other larger bag styles.

I don’t feel so guilty for stocking up now haha!

6. I have two more on my list. Getting them Sat.

carterazo, britmck, Tosa22 and 3 others like this.
  7. Crazy

8. If they show up at the outlets, are they actually going to sell them there? LOL. I say this as a joke, of course, but we all know what they have been doing with transfers at the outlets :smile:

tealocean likes this.
  9. Nice!

10. #25 Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    I saw 2 at the outlet on Tuesday: a Dark Turquoise & an Oxblood both w/ Prairie Rivets. I don't know what the sizes were. They were 60% off. Funny, they weren't last week, when everything was 70%.

ETA: But they were there about a month ago. I didn't finish my post because dinner was ready, and I was hungry, lol.

11. This is sad to me. I loved the Rogue and Edie. :crybaby:

12. The Edie is definitely being discontinued. The SA at my Coach store confirmed that last week when I was in the store.

Marlies, Syren and eleanors36 like this.
  13. Nothing is forever with Coach. So many of their best bags were discontinued: the Dakotah, Borough, Phoebe, etc. The list goes on....

14. You're right. Sad too.

carterazo and Hobbsy like this.
  15. I was in a Coach store earlier today and noticed the Rogue’s were 30-40% off. This makes sense now. I have 2 and that enough but I’d be stocking up otherwise. The quality is excellent for the price - even more so with a sale!

Edit: I was at The Mall in Columbia, MD and they had a great selection - chalk in both sizes, a hot pink 25 (not sure the formal color name), a bunch of rivets, and all sizes, etc. Consider calling them if you’re looking for something specific

carterazo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice