Rogue discontinued?

I had a feeling for a while this was happening since they really slowed down on how many new styles / colors were released the last couple of seasons. I love them and I’m glad I have so many LOL I’m not interested in many of their other larger bag styles.

I don’t feel so guilty for stocking up now haha!
I have two more on my list. Getting them Sat.

If they show up at the outlets, are they actually going to sell them there? LOL. I say this as a joke, of course, but we all know what they have been doing with transfers at the outlets :smile:

Reactions: tealocean
I saw 2 at the outlet on Tuesday: a Dark Turquoise & an Oxblood both w/ Prairie Rivets. I don't know what the sizes were. They were 60% off. Funny, they weren't last week, when everything was 70%.

ETA: But they were there about a month ago. I didn't finish my post because dinner was ready, and I was hungry, lol.

Last edited:
I was in a Coach store earlier today and noticed the Rogue’s were 30-40% off. This makes sense now. I have 2 and that enough but I’d be stocking up otherwise. The quality is excellent for the price - even more so with a sale!

Edit: I was at The Mall in Columbia, MD and they had a great selection - chalk in both sizes, a hot pink 25 (not sure the formal color name), a bunch of rivets, and all sizes, etc. Consider calling them if you’re looking for something specific

Reactions: carterazo