Rogue discontinued?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So glad I got mine when I did. They were the best part of Coach 1941 to me.

2. I bought my dark turquoise Rogue at the Pismo Beach outlets a month ago. I love it, it is beautifully made bague.

Marlies and Crystice like this.
  3. Does anyone know if there will be a rogue-like replacement? Kind of like how Maggie/Phoebe/Edie are all very similar?

Crystice likes this.
  4. I thought they were pushing the Dreamer to be the replacement.

5. I can't believe that the Rogue is being discontinued - it feels like a Coach classic! End of an era...

Wasn't Dreamer supposed to be the replacement for the Swagger?

6. That's what my SA told me.

7. I guess we have to get them while we can then.

SEWDimples likes this.
  8. I just noticed the Rogues that aren't on sale are super expensive, like the Alligator Rogue that goes for (gulp) SEVEN THOUSAND BUCKS. Good lord, who do they think they are - Chanel?

9. I'm hoping those go on sale, but I'm guessing not.

10. Even on sale they to much. Lol

Tosa22, barskin, Luv2Shop1 and 3 others like this.
  11. The Stewardess, the Willis , . . . Lol

Crystice and houseof999 like this.
  12. I thought something was up when I saw them go on sale today...Rogue is my favorite Coach bag :sad:

13. Welp, time to officially stock up. Too bad Coach couldn't justify the ROI on these...the logo trend is in full effect now. I've noticed w/ Coach once these nice bags go away they won't ever replace them with similar quality.

14. Ugh I’m not a fan of the logo trend at all! Nothing’s better than a beautiful leather bag. So disappointing.

15. Right! Time to get those Rogues you want before they are all gone.

Question for all - What is on your wish list?

I want a Grey and Turquoise Rogue tote. I think I want a Olive Rogue 36 with snakeskin handles and Black Rogue 36 or 39.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice