Rogue discontinued?

Yes but they are a steal compared to these. ;)

hermes-croc-birkin.jpg

I love the blue croc Coach.

41892_b4oaw_a0
Yes. They are less expensive than an alligator Birkin. A lot of decent automobiles are less expensive than an alligator Birkin.

Oh, by the way, I was watching an episode of "Gilmore Girls" the other day when Rory's college boyfriend gave her a Birkin in fuscia ostrich leather. I don't think the character, Rory Gilmore, would know how much it cost or would be the type of young girl who would carry such a bag. In case you want to buy one, they have it at Tradesy.
birkin.PNG

Reactions: Tosa22
I just noticed the Rogues that aren't on sale are super expensive, like the Alligator Rogue that goes for (gulp) SEVEN THOUSAND BUCKS. Good lord, who do they think they are - Chanel?
No, no, no, if they think they are Chanel, the normal leather rogue will be seven thousands and the alligator rogue will be seventy thousand.
And no discount sales.

Reactions: baghabitz34
I had to order a black 25 even though I don't like the color of the suede lining. I have been wanting black for a very long time. Tempted to get the oxblood too. I wish I could carry a regular size because they have the saddle on sale.
I bought the black at.a dept store a few months ago and got it with discounts for $300 because it didn’t have the extra charm (and including the other discounts I had used).
A youtuber said that they are expanding the Rogue made to order options. So all of this makes sense. I just wonder what they will replace for the “RTW” Rogues they currently sell. I agree that even though I like a lot of Coach bags, this really is their best.

Reactions: Tosa22 and Syren