Reveal on my "surprise" HG - Now and Forever 14C Flap

Love your bag!

I'm a newbie here; hope I can get this bag in Singapore!!!
Yes, I hope you can too, AGGA_AGGA! :smile:
I saw this bag today and fell in love
Awww, MsLVinDC...she is beautiful in a casual, classic way! :smile:
Oh, okay. I saw both and the jumbo is calling my name. 😜
Good idea, MsLVinDC! I just tried putting all my stuff in the bag and found out that it is not only full, but a little like a puzzle because the small bag doesn't have much depth.
very pretty enjoy!!!

Btw your GP is beautiful!
Thank you, MyLuxuryDiary! :smile:

Just wanted to update you all on this thread. I finally put all my stuff in this bag and I was sad to find out that it didn't fit! Not even close. I guess I should have done that before I bought it, but I've now learned that lesson. I think I was so happy to see that my Note 3 fit in the inner pocket that I was sold immediately on the bag.

So I returned her today and tried on a variety of bags at NM and the Chanel boutique. I found that I like the boy and reissue, so I'm thinking about which one I want exactly. Why do I feel like choosing a bag and committing to her is a lot harder than saying "yes" to my DH when he asked me to marry him 17 years ago? :smile:

Just wanted to update you all on this thread. I finally put all my stuff in this bag and I was sad to find out that it didn't fit! Not even close. I guess I should have done that before I bought it, but I've now learned that lesson. I think I was so happy to see that my Note 3 fit in the inner pocket that I was sold immediately on the bag.

So I returned her today and tried on a variety of bags at NM and the Chanel boutique. I found that I like the boy and reissue, so I'm thinking about which one I want exactly. Why do I feel like choosing a bag and committing to her is a lot harder than saying "yes" to my DH when he asked me to marry him 17 years ago? :smile:

Awww sad it didn't work out but glad you were able to figure that out before its too late... So which are you leaning more towards? Do you have a classic style bag already? If you don't, I'd say the reissue is all time classic choice... If you have a classic style already, a boy is a great alternative and I love the structure of the boy, and it's single flap... Tough choice. I hope you figure out what will work best for you....

Either the black boy RHW or the black reissue RHW will be a nice match with your V Rockstuds. :smile: which size boy and which size reissue are you leaning towards?

Awww sad it didn't work out but glad you were able to figure that out before its too late... So which are you leaning more towards? Do you have a classic style bag already? If you don't, I'd say the reissue is all time classic choice... If you have a classic style already, a boy is a great alternative and I love the structure of the boy, and it's single flap... Tough choice. I hope you figure out what will work best for you....
Thanks, Cuteandcouture! My only classic style bag is a shoulder carry double sided flap, brown with GHW. While I love the look and feel of the reissue and can appreciate it's timeless, classic appeal, I really only like carrying her double strapped. Single strap, she's way too low...crossbody, she's a little large. But I love the idea of getting one in distressed black leather with RHW!

The boy, I am so impressed with its versatility: double strap (check), single strap (check), crossbody (check). I love the ease of getting into the bag and the edgy feel, especially because it goes very well with the type of clothes I typically wear.

This is truly one of those situations where I really would love to have both bags...but I just can't because I'm already getting a fuchsia lamb mini and I'm also now considering a turquoise lamb WOC! :smile:

Either the black boy RHW or the black reissue RHW will be a nice match with your V Rockstuds. :smile: which size boy and which size reissue are you leaning towards?
Oh yes, Valentine2014...I'm definitely looking at getting one to match with my V Rockstuds! It would be either a black reissue RHW or a black boy BHW. I really love the size of the medium boy and the reissue I'm still teetering between the 226 and 227. I wish they came in a 226.5! :smile:

I'm sorry to hear that because I'm sure the larger version of this bag would be a perfect fit for you. Did the store have one that you could try out?