Reveal on my "surprise" HG - Now and Forever 14C Flap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Look what my Garden Party brought home yesterday! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Anyone around for a reveal? I saw this bag unexpectedly last week when I was trying to find a 14S fuchsia to see the color IRL. I was immediately drawn to it and loved the rocker-biker chick vibe combined with the classic Chanel lines. And my new Valentino rockstuds are a perfect match...and they were just begging for a matching bag! :smile:

Attached Files:

3. Here we go! :smile:

Attached Files:

4. Gorgeous!

5. Oooooo what did you get?????

6. Peekaboo! :smile:

Attached Files:

7. Show us more show us more!

8. Love the color of your GP!

9. Here she is...half of her! :smile:

Attached Files:

10. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :woohoo: Also love your Garden Party bag..;) Enjoy!!!

11. Fabulous combo, Valentino rockstuds and this Chanel! I can see why you were immediately drawn to it :biggrin: Congrats!

12. Really lovely bag; congrats and be sure to use and enjoy this bag! So so pretty!

13. Congrats!! And love your Valentino rock studs!!

Enjoy your new bag!! :smile:

14. Hermes Garden Party and Chanel flap purchased to match Valentino rock studs. :amuse:

Congrats, they are all beautiful pieces.

15. Oh, PrincessCypress, let me first say that I was delighted to learn that I met you at the store yesterday! What a small world, really! To see someone and casually speak to her at the store and then learn here at tPF Who's Who is pretty rare!

Your bag is gorgeous and complements the Rockstuds perfectly! I am sure you will enjoy this combo for a long, long time! On top that we live somewhere ~1.5 hours apart we also share the love for Chanel, Valentino & H, and who knows what else! I immediately noticed your cute GP, as I am so H-sensitive! This is worth a cheers, my real tPF friend!:drinkup:
    Congrats on your sweet, new Chanel purchase!