Reveal on my "surprise" HG - Now and Forever 14C Flap

I completely agree, cony...it's almost like they were made for each other! :smile:

Thank you, AmorNChanel! Yes, that front pocket is a very handy feature of this classic looking flap, especially if you have a large phone like a Note 3. My GP is indeed a good assistant, but she's quite the shop-o-holic! :smile:

Your GP has excellent tastes!!😃

I'd love to see a mod shot of you wearing it cross body if possible.
Based on the dimensions you so helpfully provided earlier, it seems like the chains are a tad longer then the regular m/l. Thx again! :smile:
Like the M/L, this bag wasn't meant to be worn crossbody, Jollyberry78. The drop is only 18.5" and I did try it crossbody anyway, but the top of the bag lined up with my waist. Not a good look IMO, so I didn't want to take a mod pic. I looked silly! :smile:

Oh I just found your reveal thread! How fun being able to share all the pictures!!!:yahoo:
First, GP is an excellent shopping companion! Love the color of her..... Secondly,
Your rock studs are so perfect with now and forever! Love that Chanel Valentino combo:love:
I think you made the perfect choice of Chanel bag! Congratulations and enjoy! Is GP jealous at all?

Oh I just found your reveal thread! How fun being able to share all the pictures!!!:yahoo:
First, GP is an excellent shopping companion! Love the color of her..... Secondly,
Your rock studs are so perfect with now and forever! Love that Chanel Valentino combo:love:
I think you made the perfect choice of Chanel bag! Congratulations and enjoy! Is GP jealous at all?
Thank you, Greengoddess8! I'm so thrilled and thankful that I was able to get a double HG (bag and shoes) because when I saw them both together, I knew it was meant to be! No, my GP isn't jealous at all...she knows how much I love her!!! :smile:

You got it in the end! Congratulations! Still loving the hardware on this bag -- it does indeed compliment with your shoes :smile:
Yes I did, bcbggirl! I loved her even more the second time I saw her and I absolutely love her paired with the rockstuds! I think the RHW is perfect for a cool, edgy look while not having to decide between GHW vs. SHW. :smile:

I'm 5'3" and have a shorter torso/longer legs ratio and I found this bag to have the perfect length for both double and single shoulder straps. I saw it for the first time last week and really fell in love with it, yet I was still a little unsure about buying a seasonal vs. classic. When I saw it for the second time yesterday (and looked at other bags, including a classic M/L that I tried on for comparison), I knew in my heart that I had found my HG!!! :smile:

I saw this bag today and fell in love