Reveal on my "surprise" HG - Now and Forever 14C Flap

I haul a lot of stuff to work everyday. Even the jumbo is too small as my everyday bag. Lol. I use my gst as my everyday bag and it's getting tight. Sometimes, i have to use my lv neverfull GM for work. My flaps are just for going out n i don't exactly go out much. Lol. But they are so pretty. :smile:
I mostly work from home, Valentine2014, so I really don't have that much stuff I carry around. The old medium boy fits everything, but the 227 reissue (similar to jumbo) fits everything and more. But I don't have a crossbody everyday bag, so another point for the boy. :smile:

Yes, I agree that the flaps are very pretty! I'm getting a fuchsia lamb mini, so that will be my special little jewel. I may just wear her around the house, just to be able to look at her all the time! :smile:

I mostly work from home, Valentine2014, so I really don't have that much stuff I carry around. The old medium boy fits everything, but the 227 reissue (similar to jumbo) fits everything and more. But I don't have a crossbody everyday bag, so another point for the boy. :smile:

Yes, I agree that the flaps are very pretty! I'm getting a fuchsia lamb mini, so that will be my special little jewel. I may just wear her around the house, just to be able to look at her all the time! :smile:
hahaha… love it :smile: x

You have yourself to thank & your pictures that inspired me to come up with that term =) btw love your scarf in your picture as well!

Sorry I'm not sure how to multiquote but well said Georgiegirl =)

I just posted on another thread about multiquoting. Thought i'd share it here as well.

I am using the android app, not sure if it works the same for iphone app. In any case, to multi quote, just tap on each quote that u want to be in your reply. Each of these quotes get highlighted when u tap on each one. When u r done on tapping on all the quotes and ready to reply, just tap the usual reply with quote button at the top and voila!

I just posted on another thread about multiquoting. Thought i'd share it here as well.

I am using the android app, not sure if it works the same for iphone app. In any case, to multi quote, just tap on each quote that u want to be in your reply. Each of these quotes get highlighted when u tap on each one. When u r done on tapping on all the quotes and ready to reply, just tap the usual reply with quote button at the top and voila!

Thanks so much valentine I'll be sure to try this out! =)

Cypress princess I think the boy seems to suit your style and needs question is whether old medium or new medium. The pic you posted is old medium? I looks like it to me, I find it's just right for me as I don't like carrying too much stuff with me. I went to visit our fave SA today and still no lamb yet! I want me fushia!! He did show me a quick glimpse of tho fushia patent mini as those were in and it's super gorg!! Makes me question my choice but I know in long run lamb is best!! I tried on a black rect mini he had there and the cross body fits me ok. It sits right at my hip or just a bit above I feel like it would work for me yay!! And I love that it's big enough for essentials and single flap!! I can't tell you how much I love the boy bc it's single flap! Anyways I'm just counting down the days with you! Lol

Cypress princess I think the boy seems to suit your style and needs question is whether old medium or new medium. The pic you posted is old medium? I looks like it to me, I find it's just right for me as I don't like carrying too much stuff with me. I went to visit our fave SA today and still no lamb yet! I want me fushia!! He did show me a quick glimpse of tho fushia patent mini as those were in and it's super gorg!! Makes me question my choice but I know in long run lamb is best!! I tried on a black rect mini he had there and the cross body fits me ok. It sits right at my hip or just a bit above I feel like it would work for me yay!! And I love that it's big enough for essentials and single flap!! I can't tell you how much I love the boy bc it's single flap! Anyways I'm just counting down the days with you! Lol

Cuteandcouture, this is the old medium that I tried on. I really do love it, but I'm really wanting the new black/black metallic calfskin and I heard on another thread that the black/dark shiny grey hardware is not being produced after all? I'll have to find out the details about this. I love the single flap on the boy as well and how easy the flap is to open with the push lock mechanism. :smile:

I think you tried on the same black patent rectangle mini that I tried on when I was last there. I'm so glad you found that it fits you well! I got to compare the fuchsia patent (in an M/L) and fuchsia lamb (wallets) yesterday and I really prefer lamb!!! The color is darker and more vibrant and I just love the feel of lambskin. I can't wait to get our fuchsia lamb minis...like I mentioned in Martinibeach's thread, I think they must be stuck in the Bermuda triangle! :smile:

Cuteandcouture, this is the old medium that I tried on. I really do love it, but I'm really wanting the new black/black metallic calfskin and I heard on another thread that the black/dark shiny grey hardware is not being produced after all? I'll have to find out the details about this. I love the single flap on the boy as well and how easy the flap is to open with the push lock mechanism. :smile:

I think you tried on the same black patent rectangle mini that I tried on when I was last there. I'm so glad you found that it fits you well! I got to compare the fuchsia patent (in an M/L) and fuchsia lamb (wallets) yesterday and I really prefer lamb!!! The color is darker and more vibrant and I just love the feel of lambskin. I can't wait to get our fuchsia lamb minis...like I mentioned in Martinibeach's thread, I think they must be stuck in the Bermuda triangle! :smile:

Ohhhhh how I dream about getting the lovely MSG that our lamb minis are in!!! Until then ill just go stir crazy and enjoy everyone's lovely reveals!!!! I'm enjoying my blue wallet so much!!