Reveal-17B PinkGold&DarkRed vs pinks&reds from Vanana collection

For now, I'm waiting for a beautiful brooch and a jacket from 17B. Really hoping that everything else will be VERY UGLY so I wont be tempted, but we all know how that goes... it's sort of the kind of wishful thinking that unfortunately led to a reveal like this one!

DID NOT plan on this "light gold" mini AT ALL.

I actually turned it down and then my DH talked me back into it, and like a crazy person I texted my SA back. Lucky she never did took me seriously when I said no the first time :P

Hope you enjoyed this!

LOVE the light gold or pink gold or light pink gold.....(all listed) mini!!! So gorgeous!! Love the comparison shots. Ms. Leo looks AMAZING after her spa retreat!! Love that bag (and the name)!!! All three jackets hit high on the WOW factor. The tweed with the fringe on cuffs is so different and eye catching and looks perfect on you. And, well, the one with the belt.....did you get it??? You should if you haven't. You rock all three, but there's something about that one:loveeyes::loveeyes:

Reactions: Vanana
LOVE the light gold or pink gold or light pink gold.....(all listed) mini!!! So gorgeous!! Love the comparison shots. Ms. Leo looks AMAZING after her spa retreat!! Love that bag (and the name)!!! All three jackets hit high on the WOW factor. The tweed with the fringe on cuffs is so different and eye catching and looks perfect on you. And, well, the one with the belt.....did you get it??? You should if you haven't. You rock all three, but there's something about that one:loveeyes::loveeyes:
Thank you! appears we have similar preferences :smile: I do love the belted one but I'm holding off as I've been too bad lately and still have stuff coming in for me. I have my eyes on a different coat already and not sure I should get 2 from this season. So i'll wait and see if the one I have coming in works out. if not, maybe I'll get this one. we'll see. I think this belted jacket would look real nice with a pleated skirt or jeans or pencil pants, and even a long maxi skirt. Only restriction is that it would be more of a fall/winter coat but since it's a timeless design i'm sort of ok with that. we shall see! :flowers:

Alrighty, let's start with yet another reveal :doh: :rolleyes:

However, I think I should be totally excused for this particular one, as we can see many members confess their love after seeing this little guy and also the frenzy in attaining one which is near impossible at this point.

My lovely SA reserved this for me without me even knowing (YUP she's THAT great! :tup: :hbeat:

There is one thing to note for those who are lucky enough to have it coming to them: check the sides of the straps to ensure it's nice and even. My store got an inventory of 2 and the first one I had to decline because the sides of part of the strap was a bit uneven. This one is the 2nd and last one they received, and luckily it's perfect :love:

The color is named "light gold". It's in caviar and with silver hardware. I agree with Jereni that this bag should definitely be classified as iridescent rather than metallic :tup:

You should be able to see quite clearly why this is so when you see my metallic pixelated calfskin icy pink mini side by side with this. You will also see this bag under different lighting where in one photo I was able to better capture the iridescence of it when the light hits it certain way (it's easier to see it all the time in person, but on photos it's hard to capture the iridescence!)

and... ta da!!! here she is!!!!

Photos first from when I was at the store, and a quick mod shot taken yesterday with the bag with defective strap (just so you guys can see the colors under the store lighting - indoor bright lights):
View attachment 3776578 View attachment 3776579

Eeeh this looks so gorgeous on you. I'm sort of on the fence about this bag and your lovely mod shots aren't helping!

My Chanel reds :hbeat:
  • 16C raspberry red M/L with LGHW in lambskin
  • 17B dark red caviar mini with SHW
  • Chanel Lion (Leo) single flap (size between M/L and Jumbo) with SHW in lambskin
***Ms. Leo got back from Chanel spa not too long ago, looking so refreshed and gorgeous :love:

View attachment 3776642
View attachment 3776644

Ohhh hello there raspberry red flap [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji177][emoji175][emoji119]

If I ever came across this in a mini I would have to get it. Loved this color.

Your new 17B red mini is gorgeous! Definitely a true, classic red.

Thank you! appears we have similar preferences :smile: I do love the belted one but I'm holding off as I've been too bad lately and still have stuff coming in for me. I have my eyes on a different coat already and not sure I should get 2 from this season. So i'll wait and see if the one I have coming in works out. if not, maybe I'll get this one. we'll see. I think this belted jacket would look real nice with a pleated skirt or jeans or pencil pants, and even a long maxi skirt. Only restriction is that it would be more of a fall/winter coat but since it's a timeless design i'm sort of ok with that. we shall see! :flowers:
Oh boy!!! More coming!!! Look forward to it:biggrin:

Now, onto the bonus part of this freak show :lol: :wlae:

Saw some stuff that I thought were real different and pretty and figure, why not share here too?

Let's start with a few lovely bags.

a Stunning python bag with bright FUSCHIA interior - WHAT?!!! the python is a metallic looking black grey but has a very steely blue color to it as well. Look at these photos!
However, I have made a vow that since I (maybe mistakenly) passed on the iridescent bright blue python M/L a few seasons back, I will not get anything that I love less than that one :shrug:
This bag sure is quite spectacular though! it's got a long chain for cross body wear as well for those interested.

View attachment 3776688 View attachment 3776689 View attachment 3776690

My SA had this python bag too! I thought it was stunning. I'd never buy python because I'm sure I'd just mess it up immediately but this is one of the prettiest ones I've seen. The blue-gray and hot pink is a killer color combo.

For now, I'm waiting for a beautiful brooch and a jacket from 17B. Really hoping that everything else will be VERY UGLY so I wont be tempted, but we all know how that goes... it's sort of the kind of wishful thinking that unfortunately led to a reveal like this one!

DID NOT plan on this "light gold" mini AT ALL.

I actually turned it down and then my DH talked me back into it, and like a crazy person I texted my SA back. Lucky she never did took me seriously when I said no the first time :P

Hope you enjoyed this!
Love your reveal, thoughts, and comparison photos. I saw the gold mini this past Saturday and also past on it when I came into the store to pick up my red mini. Monday came around and I texted my SA to see if it was still available but she said it is pending. I'll just have to wait to see if Chanel faith will bring it back to me. Just too many goodies this season to say NO.

Reactions: Vanana and Kendie26
Looovvee all your bags esp the reds! :smile:...but i love seeing pics of your Leo Beauty! She's not only Unique, her size is super wearable ..she's taller than an ML classic but she's not bulky like a jumbo! She's really one special lady! ❤❤❤

Btw, i thought you had another red flap from cruise collection, the one with multicoloured trims or was it a black you have? I remember seeing that beauty on you! That's really pretty too as the multicoloured trims n a different coloured pocket made the flap look edgy n chic! :P:P:P