Reveal-17B PinkGold&DarkRed vs pinks&reds from Vanana collection

I managed to track this bag down thanks a fellow TPFer yesterday but it wont arrive until Tuesday. :doh: Luckily, I have your pictures to keep me satisfied until it gets here. Can't wait! Thanks for sharing! :nuts:
Oh wow! that's so lucky! I am feeling the anticipation and hope you get a lovely one as well and that you love it at first sight :smile: So excited for you! :heart:

Reactions: Jennerrs
You have one of the best collection of handbags in this forum. Exquisite taste and your reveals are always interesting yet informative (and full of pics as I don't always read everything)!
Oh thank you so much :hugs: I mainly have boring classics :P I really appreciate it! :heart: I love writing on this forum which is funny given that I literally have no internet presence otherwise (who has time?!), but one must make time for Chanel :lol:

Here's to lots of dreamy Chanels your way too :drinkup: :ghi5:

Very nice review!

Would like to ask if the rose gold mini is slightly bigger den the normal mini or just my eyes playing tricks on me?
Thank you! Yes the rose gold mini is slightly bigger than some of my mini's. I do have a cruise mini that was sort of slightly bigger as well. Chanel is as Chanel does... :shrugs: in the mean time, I sort of enjoy the little extra space. I gotta try to see what extra stuff I can fit in this rose gold one vs. the other ones... :thinking:

Reactions: Skylover
Thank you! Yes the rose gold mini is slightly bigger than some of my mini's. I do have a cruise mini that was sort of slightly bigger as well. Chanel is as Chanel does... :shrugs: in the mean time, I sort of enjoy the little extra space. I gotta try to see what extra stuff I can fit in this rose gold one vs. the other ones... :thinking:

Yes yes! Pls do a review for us!