Reveal-17B PinkGold&DarkRed vs pinks&reds from Vanana collection

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
:wave: It's finally here... the perfect 17B pink gold (or so they call it light gold but it's like definitely pink gold).

WARNING:
There will be a HUGE quantity of photos from different lighting on this thread. Those sensitive to strobe lights should consider potential health risk in reading this thread. :lol:

Today's program/agenda, for your entertainment and viewing pleasure:
  • Reveal of 17B pink gold mini (or as Chanel inaccurately named it "light gold"
  • Comparison of 17B pink gold mini against my pixelated metallic pinky gold mini
  • Comparison of 17B pink gold with all my other Chanel pinks (it would appear that they are all mini sized - I just realized after taking photos for the first time :thinking:)
  • Photos of 17B pink gold mini with the 17B dark red mini
  • Comparison of 17B dark red mini with all my other Chanel reds
  • Photos of 17B dark red mini with all of my Chanel AND non-Chanel reds (because.. why not? ):giggle:
BONUS (like gag reels, or those really short Avengers preview clips at the end of Marvel movies where you sit around for 45 min through the songs and credits just to watch 3 min worth of pre-view of what's coming):
  • A few 17B bags that I was seriously tempted by and working very hard to forget
  • A few 17B RTW jackets and mod shots I am working even harder to forget but seriously fear that I might not be strong enough :doh: :whiteflag:
well... Let the games begin!!!! :presents:
box.jpg

Alrighty, let's start with yet another reveal :doh: :rolleyes:

However, I think I should be totally excused for this particular one, as we can see many members confess their love after seeing this little guy and also the frenzy in attaining one which is near impossible at this point.

My lovely SA reserved this for me without me even knowing (YUP she's THAT great! :tup: :hbeat:

There is one thing to note for those who are lucky enough to have it coming to them: check the sides of the straps to ensure it's nice and even. My store got an inventory of 2 and the first one I had to decline because the sides of part of the strap was a bit uneven. This one is the 2nd and last one they received, and luckily it's perfect :love:

The color is named "light gold". It's in caviar and with silver hardware. I agree with Jereni that this bag should definitely be classified as iridescent rather than metallic :tup:

You should be able to see quite clearly why this is so when you see my metallic pixelated calfskin icy pink mini side by side with this. You will also see this bag under different lighting where in one photo I was able to better capture the iridescence of it when the light hits it certain way (it's easier to see it all the time in person, but on photos it's hard to capture the iridescence!)

and... ta da!!! here she is!!!!

Photos first from when I was at the store, and a quick mod shot taken yesterday with the bag with defective strap (just so you guys can see the colors under the store lighting - indoor bright lights):
IMG_5649.jpg IMG_5651.jpg

Now, the "actual" rose gold bag I took home today :loveeyes:

As you can probably see already, it's a nice pretty shade of pink that has a slight icy peachy feel to it.

I've always wanted to get a "back up" to my icy pink metallic mini, and this would do nicely. it's different enough, but yet similar enough. :P

These iridescent/metallic icy pink minis are AWESOME for everyday wear and ALSO for evening dress ups - super useful and gorgeous!!! (hence my need to have another back up).

IMG_5724.jpg IMG_5727.jpg IMG_5737.jpg