Reveal-17B PinkGold&DarkRed vs pinks&reds from Vanana collection

Now, let's switch gears a bit... I did promise in my last recent reveal which included the 17B red mini, that I will do a comparison of it against my other reds.

But... this pink gold bag will return later :smile:

My Chanel reds :hbeat:
  • 16C raspberry red M/L with LGHW in lambskin
  • 17B dark red caviar mini with SHW
  • Chanel Lion (Leo) single flap (size between M/L and Jumbo) with SHW in lambskin
***Ms. Leo got back from Chanel spa not too long ago, looking so refreshed and gorgeous :love:

flaps.jpg
IMG_5708.jpg

Now, a couple of photos on the 2 new 17B minis. :smile:

Mod shot of them worn together.

Note: I know there's been discussions about the chain length, twisting etc. but these 2 didn't seem to have those problems. I'm 5'8" and they fall perfectly like my other minis around my hips.
IMG_5759.jpg

Now, onto the bonus part of this freak show :lol: :wlae:

Saw some stuff that I thought were real different and pretty and figure, why not share here too?

Let's start with a few lovely bags.

a Stunning python bag with bright FUSCHIA interior - WHAT?!!! the python is a metallic looking black grey but has a very steely blue color to it as well. Look at these photos!
However, I have made a vow that since I (maybe mistakenly) passed on the iridescent bright blue python M/L a few seasons back, I will not get anything that I love less than that one :shrug:
This bag sure is quite spectacular though! it's got a long chain for cross body wear as well for those interested.

IMG_5691.jpg IMG_5692.jpg IMG_5694.jpg

Then, an interesting red tweed bag with CHARMS. It looks like a sweater and the heart charms are silver whilst the others were light gold hardware. The price I thought was a bit high for a tweed flap though, but likely because it's a specialty charm bag.
IMG_5695.jpg

Now my favorite seen today, a very SLICK looking sequin flap. Unfortunately I would have loved it in a M/L or mini size. Beautiful nonetheless. :loveeyes:
IMG_5697.jpg IMG_5700.jpg
IMG_5699.jpg