Reputable Sellers of Givenchy Bags!

Hello my dears,

Has anyone purchased a Givenchy bag from a boutique called Elite in Marbella, Spain? Their website is elitestore.es and it looks pretty legitimate, but the prices are so low that I had to ask. I know the US Dollar is strong, but $1500 for a medium Antigona is unreal. The array of goods sold, brands sold, etc, makes it look like a regular boutique, and apparently McQueen once collaborated to do an exclusive tank top style for them, which is a good sign.

They have a physical boutique and it shows up on Google maps as a high-end store: https://www.google.com/maps/place/E...03,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x4e9bd7cd7a1aefd3

The founder of the boutique has done interviews: http://www.imaginefashion.com/fashion-minds/mojgan-malekmadani-elite-marbella

Their website is: elitestore.es
Address: Conjunto Benabolá, 8, 29660 Puerto Banús, Marbella, Málaga, Spain

What do you think? Any experience or instincts?

Many thanks!

Hello. Anyone buy from *********.com. They have a website and that is also their eBay name! They have good feedback. I'm interested in a medium antigona they have listed. Thanks for any help.

reebonz reputable?
I have purchased from Reebonz before and I have been very happy with my purchases, however a few people have had really bad experiences but I can't speak on behalf of them.

I know that when I got one of my Fendi bags I was a little skeptical, but they were happy to exchange or refund the bag with no qualms and it was done very quickly, I was also able to drop it in store!

Hope that helps!

Ordering from Lane Crawford (online) - anyone had experience ordering from them? I know they are reputable but how did they handle your order? Did your bag(s) came looking new, unused with the leather swatch and care booklet?

Ordering from Lane Crawford (online) - anyone had experience ordering from them? I know they are reputable but how did they handle your order? Did your bag(s) came looking new, unused with the leather swatch and care booklet?

UPDATE: So I ordered a Givenchy bag online from Lane Crawford. I received the bag but had a minor disappointment with my order and so I contacted their customer service about it. They came through to my surprise. That was my first shopping experience with them. I will definitely shop there again in the future.

hi ladies! has anyone shopped from here : http://www.lindelepalais.com/en-US/women

and is their international shipping? im from the philippines and would love to know your experience

I cannot rave enough about Lindelepalais. I've bought 2 Givenchy's from them and their customer service is outstanding. I've had to ring them in Italy and I thought it would be a headache incase there were language barriers, but they really cater to their international customers. I'm currently waiting on an Isabel Marant boots on pre-order. Their prices are the cheapest I have ever seen too.

Hi guys,

Has anyone ever purchased from ******* before? I just purchased a Givenchy on there and am a little skeptical as the company is quite new.

www.*******.com.au

I've visited ******* physically and the Antigona's there appear authentic. I know people who have purchased from there and don't seem to have any complaints. I personally prefer to shop at Reebonz simply because of their reputation.