Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

Ok, I just to make sure you guys know that that was what I was saying. They are casual about abiding the law - they knew they were breaking it but didn't give two effs about doing it.

When I first started watching this show and saw Juicy and Tre's lot and 10,000 SF McMansion, I always was perplexed how they could afford such extravagance. Same goes forTarzan and Melissa. But that's keeping up with the Jones's I guess. :nuts::amazed:

I like some bags and jewelry but mostly I'm a spend thrift, live way under my means. FBI doesn't bring charges until they're sure they can win.

Maybe Juicy will take the fall for Tre.

I was reading many of the other housewives chiming in on the Giudices-- Bethenny -- "throw the book at her, she was stupid." Lea Black is worried about the children.

Caroline on WWHL tonight. Tre is scheduled to be on August 23rd--we'll see.

Attachments

• spl342131-001.jpg
    spl342131-001.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 506
  • guidice4n-2-web.jpg
    guidice4n-2-web.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 519
This weeks eppy was boring. Caroline trying to meddle into her kids lives is tiresome. I agree with Al's assessment of the situation, even though he went cray cray on Caroline. They are busting their butts but they aren't successful yet. I think Caroline has total blinders on when it comes to her sons, they can't even take care of themselves how can they take care of their potential spouses? Hell if it weren't for their bravo paychecks, daddy letting them work at the brownstone, their uncle letting them work for him, & mommy & daddy funding their restaurant they would not have ANY jobs.

It was nice to see the Gorga & Guidanc family dinner the kids just LOVE each other. Am I the only one who doesn't get why that tanning place would want Tarzan as a billboard model. I love how his son could care less about his dads billboard too funny. Watching Mel's photo shot was annoying, she clearly couldn't get enough of the fan lol.

I hate that they ended the eppy with Tree & Jacq starting their talk. I can't believe that Tree called Jacq a bad person, because she's such a saint herself. I feel like they are both so similar in the way they think they both can only view how they are wronged by the other with out letting go of the past.

No I agree, this was way beyond getting caught up. Reading the indictment really made me made. They lied to get money, then lied to avoid paying it back. They deserve what ever they get. This is why the Country is in the mess its in thanks to people like them. Joe went to the trouble to "make up" tax returns so they could get mortgages so I don't even want to hear they did not know or people were out to get them. BS. Tre also knew what was going on. Two false W-2's to show Tre was employed???!!!
Also, not really surprised the Attorney for the guy Joe cheated got involved. I don't really blame her, her client was ripped off and then they parade around New Jersey spending and rubbing their cheating and lying in so many noses what did they expect???
That indictment really shows how guilty they are. They knew lying about their assets and income when filing for bankruptcy was WRONG and did it anyway. They did not get caught up, THEY WERE GREEDY!!!!:rant:

Exactly!
Greed 100% is the reason for their current situation. :smile:

As much as I like her on the show (and am usually team Teresa when she's up against Melissa)....... I can't make excuses for her on this.

Teresa still trying to blame Jacqueline for her rift w/ her brother saying that there were no problems prior to Jaq saying anything about the "set-up" is just ridiculous. Way to put the blame elsewhere. (that's what the giuduces are good at). And if someone called me evil to my face, I don't think I could sit there so calmly.
It was nice to see the little cousins all together. I'm glad the adults could get it together for the sake of the kids.

Rolling my eyes at Caroline telling Albie that her marriage is none of his business.

I get where she is coming from, but Albie was pretty non-invasive about it, and he was just saying something from concerned observation....and out of all the people in the world who could say something, you would think the children of that marriage would be allowed to voice an opinion.

In my opinion.....where there is smoke, theres fire. If things dont add up, 99% of the time, its cause it could be better.

I used to think there are couples who are just immune to distance issues...like, they dont NEED to be around each other that much, they know what works for them, unconventionality, etc etc. I always gave the benefit of the doubt to these relationship for years, because sometimes I know what such issues are like in my own experiences.

Sorry, but Ive seen enough Marriages and relationships end eventually because of it, and I am no longer going to give the benefit of the doubt because "I dont know their personal life". If your gut feeling thinks there is a breaking point or a limit, there might just be one.

but whatever Caroline, get defensive and continue to prioritize your grown barnacle children and shove yourself into THEIR personal lives!:happydance:

Teresa Giudice is facing 50 years in jail for fraud and tax evasion charges, however the reality star dubbed “The Real Fraud-wife” is confident that she will never be put behind bars — because her husband will “take the fall.”

The Real star and her husband Joe have been indicted by the feds on 39 charges.
Despite the reality that she could lose it all, “Teresa doesn’t give a f**k,” a source close to her told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-jail-because-husband-joe-will-take-the-fall/

Rolling my eyes at Caroline telling Albie that her marriage is none of his business.

I get where she is coming from, but Albie was pretty non-invasive about it, and he was just saying something from concerned observation....and out of all the people in the world who could say something, you would think the children of that marriage would be allowed to voice an opinion.

In my opinion.....where there is smoke, theres fire. If things dont add up, 99% of the time, its cause it could be better.

I used to think there are couples who are just immune to distance issues...like, they dont NEED to be around each other that much, they know what works for them, unconventionality, etc etc. I always gave the benefit of the doubt to these relationship for years, because sometimes I know what such issues are like in my own experiences.

Sorry, but Ive seen enough Marriages and relationships end eventually because of it, and I am no longer going to give the benefit of the doubt because "I dont know their personal life". If your gut feeling thinks there is a breaking point or a limit, there might just be one.

but whatever Caroline, get defensive and continue to prioritize your grown barnacle children and shove yourself into THEIR personal lives!:happydance:

:roflmfao: Too funny and so true! I will never look at those 3 the same after this comment.