Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

Re: last night's episode, I got so much second hand embarrassment from watching Rosie get tanked at the singles night. Her social drinking is such a crutch, I wish someone in her family had the heart to tell her to dial it down. Instead they encourage it.

Out of curiosity, has anyone here been to Little Town, or know someone who has? Just curious what it was like, and if you can see Chris or Albie managing the staff.

Re: last night's episode, I got so much second hand embarrassment from watching Rosie get tanked at the singles night. Her social drinking is such a crutch, I wish someone in her family had the heart to tell her to dial it down. Instead they encourage it.

Out of curiosity, has anyone here been to Little Town, or know someone who has? Just curious what it was like, and if you can see Chris or Albie managing the staff.

It's on Sinatra drive in Hoboken haven't been there yet though

The Guidiaces would be a great American Greed episode. CNBC needs to get on that especially if NBC owns Bravo.

OMG I would SO watch that in a heartbeat!

Teresa Giudice is facing 50 years in jail for fraud and tax evasion charges, however the reality star dubbed “The Real Fraud-wife” is confident that she will never be put behind bars — because her husband will “take the fall.”

The Real star and her husband Joe have been indicted by the feds on 39 charges.
Despite the reality that she could lose it all, “Teresa doesn’t give a f**k,” a source close to her told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-jail-because-husband-joe-will-take-the-fall/

Well she hasn't given a F so far so why would she start now? She lives in the land of denial she's too stupid to see that her hubby can't take the fall for it all because she very well knew what was going on and participated in it.

I'm not sure if what the Guidices' suffer from is pure greed, or a mixture of greed and envy/jealousy of what others (mostly Melissa and JoeGo) have. However, it's tit for tat. Melissa is just as jealous of Teresa.

It's on Sinatra drive in Hoboken haven't been there yet though

I live in Hoboken. Been there. It's always super packed. Food isn't that good but the manzo boys actually do work there. I saw albie running around the restaurant. They have skee ball in the back and it's on the water so they always have the windows open.

I'm not sure if what the Guidices' suffer from is pure greed, or a mixture of greed and envy/jealousy of what others (mostly Melissa and JoeGo) have. However, it's tit for tat. Melissa is just as jealous of Teresa.
Kathy I agree, I think all the envy and jealousy led them to the greed. What ever the reason I know we all agree it was very wrong. I do think Melissa and Joe are going to be shown for their true colors soon as well.

Last night was kinda boring.

The only thing I saw was that Teresa is still not taking responsiblity for stuff. How Jacqueline stayed friends with her for that long, I will never know. Because if that had been me that she called evil at that table, I would have been like "Oh well then, I'm going to show you how evil I can be and just left her at the table."

Jac may hit below that belt with strength, but she's somewhat kindhearted and sensitive and not a narcissitic dum dum. Teresa, well just let me say I miss the Teresa from season 1.

The Guidiaces would be a great American Greed episode. CNBC needs to get on that especially if NBC owns Bravo.

That would be awesome. I love that show.

Kathy I agree, I think all the envy and jealousy led them to the greed. What ever the reason I know we all agree it was very wrong. I do think Melissa and Joe are going to be shown for their true colors soon as well.

Totally. It doesn't really matter how they got to this point. The bottom line is they're greedy con artists. Melissa and Joe are the same, if not worse. Actually, come to think of it, I bet most of the "housewives" and/or their spouses have done some shady business. Maybe the American Greed episode should be about all of them.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Melissa and JoeGo's day in Court will come. The lid to the Guidice and Gorga Pandora's box has been raised. The IRS, et. al., will begin looking at the family members' tax returns, purchases and bank accounts and any documents and records associated with Joe Gorga's construction business. If they have one inkling of suspicion there is wrongdoing of any kind, the Gorga's will be next on the chopping block. Believe it.

That would be awesome. I love that show.

Totally. It doesn't really matter how they got to this point. The bottom line is they're greedy con artists. Melissa and Joe are the same, if not worse. Actually, come to think of it, I bet most of the "housewives" and/or their spouses have done some shady business. Maybe the American Greed episode should be about all of them.

THey are worse. They tricked Tarzans parents into thinking they bought them a home and that it was in their name. Not only did they not buy the home and put it in their name they couldn't pay the mortgage when the payments balloned and were forced into selling it leaving his own parents homeless. While spending tons of money(that isn't theirs) on a home they can't afford. Good thing they wasted all that money on building a recording studio for Melissa's "singing career".

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Melissa and JoeGo's day in Court will come. The lid to the Guidice and Gorga Pandora's box has been raised. The IRS, et. al., will begin looking at the family members' tax returns, purchases and bank accounts and any documents and records associated with Joe Gorga's construction business. If they have one inkling of suspicion there is wrongdoing of any kind, the Gorga's will be next on the chopping block. Believe it.

Yes their day will be coming soon. You know that the IRS will be looking at anyone close to the Guidice's and Juicy taught Tarzan everything he knows. I'm sure Tarzan is shaking in his boots knowing he'll be next. What will he do when they can't afford anymore spraycan hair for him?:P

Tre went into the meeting all wrong. She called Jacqueline and said "I don't want to be friends, just civil" (or some crap like that).

Why even meet?

+1 But I think Jacqueline helped them put the nail in the coffin for Tre. When they met outside last season and Jac kept asking, "I thought we were friends, you're not telling me what's going on w/ your bankruptcy. " Then Caroline came up from behind...I think Jac knew about the IRS investigation and was trying to get Tre to incriminate herself on tape or say something stupid.

THey are worse.
What will he do when they can't afford anymore spraycan hair for him?:P

They are just as bad if not worse. :lolots:spray can hair!!