Real Housewives of NEW JERSEY (RHoNJ)

At the time Dina pulled out of the wedding, many rumors were going around that her and Tre had a falling out. Someone questioned Dina about it on a Twitter post, and Dina replied "friends grow apart. It's a part of life".

You used to see a ton of pictures of Tre and Dina on each other's pages but you never see them anymore.

At the time Dina pulled out of the wedding, many rumors were going around that her and Tre had a falling out. Someone questioned Dina about it on a Twitter post, and Dina replied "friends grow apart. It's a part of life".

You used to see a ton of pictures of Tre and Dina on each other's pages but you never see them anymore.
There were also rumours that Dina's husband David was screwed over in a deal with Louie, so she decided not to be in the wedding. They don't want it all out there and asked Joe G and Melissa not to bring it up on the show. I assume it's another friendship ruined by Louie, likely why Tre reached out to reconcile for TV with Jaclyn Laurita

What did she mean about watch closely the backstage footage when Tre storms off?

I just wish they were not allowed to talk over each other. It's impossible to hear anything. One at a time, Andy, tell them one at a time.
Yes..because Gia has been on Facetime with one of their assistants the whole time. So when she says "you're doing a good job Mom" it wasn't just a random call to Gia. After the reunion aired the IG account I posted started getting DM's from Louie threatening to sue her and calling Margaret a pig.

Yes..because Gia has been on Facetime with one of their assistants the whole time. So when she says "you're doing a good job Mom" it wasn't just a random call to Gia. After the reunion aired the IG account I posted started getting DM's from Louie threatening to sue her and calling Margaret a pig.
I am not surprised it wasn't a random call to Gia. How else were they supposed to keep the show on track. It made no difference to me.

I am not surprised it wasn't a random call to Gia. How else were they supposed to keep the show on track. It made no difference to me.
It didn't make a "difference" but Teresa pulled out her phone to call Gia to ask if she told Joe that "Melissa could do better" so it was given the illusion that Gia was at Coachella and her mom just called her up. Which of course wasn't the case.