Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

If I'm reading right TW is taking over writing Hazzbeen's book? OH dear lord, the word salad and lies!

Word salad is a special technique to bury those lies under a chopped-veil of deliberately misleading, buzz-word, feel-good, virtue-signalling clusters of adjectives that don't add-up to anything of any kind. Academia is full of that crap when unchecked for facts, bias (who paid for the study?) and plagiarism. The more you question it or look for meaning, it deconstructs and then disintegrates into a postmodern mess of fruity 'feelings', flowery 'essences' and pungent 'impactful' narc-splaining.

:yw:

You heard it HERE haha

I PREDICT the substantive scandal about H's autobiography will be that it throws shade on Charles' foundations- who else has been leaking all the stuff about the bags of money ????
Yes, there will be negativity about Camilla (why should she get to be queen ?? after ghastly comments about baby having ginger curls ), and some new complaint about W ... but the stuff about the foundations is not just personal character attacks
The foundation thing is important to H&M - who have not yet been able to cash in from Archewell - the foundation/charity thing may be becoming a new HOTSPOT for JCMH (how did the UN allow the auditorium be 90 percent empty?)
Bower makes it clear that JCMH is seeing Archewell as the vehicle to pay for the private jets for incessant (private image building trips) - to ensure their security - so the failure of Archewell to achieve anything is linked to the HOTSPOT topic of security - they cant afford to travel like that

Theirs (Archewell) is NOT a foundation but a public charity. Whole different kettle of fish and they better look to their own (financial records) before sling mud at others.

Could be Harry lets loose on recollections he had as a child on C&C's relationship. TBH, nobody cares anymore. Ancient history.

UN auditorium was empty because no one wanted to go. UN meetings are not open to the public, but the UN HQ is open to the public if you get a pre-booked ticket. I thought speeches were also open and anyone could have gone, I don't think it was only invited dignitaries or VIPs only. I have a feeling H&M thought it was going to be like picking up their fake-award ceremony, no one there but all cameras range tight-in or close-up and canned applause. Total embarrassment, as was his speech. Even Americans that a open to their agenda and politics must have hated a) being told about their country by an ill educated privileged foreigner on a "This is what I hate" list and b) Hazard speaking on Mandela - of all people.

When you think about it they are both on a hiding to nothing:

H will never get his mother back, however hard he cries, all he seems to inherited from her is her gullibility and susceptibility to paranoia (both of which which contributed to the circumstances of her death IMO)

M will never be good enough for her mum. She was her daddy's little princess without having to try, but she was obviously superfluous to her mother's life. All she inherited from her mother is her ability to run away from real life - and herself (again and again and again.)

Until the TB book, I didn't actually know that M's mother left for 10 years. Lots of you said it, but I just didn't take it in. What does it do to a child when a parent just - leaves? Just leaves YOU. My cat's 11, I've never even put him in a cattery, never left him with strangers. I take him on the train to the other side of the country (and when I had 2 for 10 years, the same thing). Not Doria blaming, who knows what went on in the marriage or what her story is, but I just can't imagine leaving my child - for years.

No wonder they are so needy.

I was also amazed ay the $45K fees per year at Northwestern :shocked: No wonder you guys in the US set up collage funds early. (It's variable, but International students pay approx half that in the UK, home students less).
Yes it’s very strange - I’m inclined to think she’s not sadly longing for her mum’s approval and their obvious photo ops together are political/financially motivated with the certain cold respect of game recognising game.
BTW in the mornings I come here as a treat after my work-out. At this point I wonder if it's too hard earned :-s
Keep going girl! It gets easier as it becomes a habit and your health is a priceless resource!
She is revolting! Those of us who have dealt with suicide and the aftermath can attest that it is one of the most exquisitely painful things to go through. I never believed her BS about contemplating suicide, partly because I find it extraordinarily difficult to think that someone who has been through such a situation would not be casually talking about it in the way that she did.

Plus, I didn’t realize at the time how bad her Lie-abetes is! Bi**h!!
It’s awful. Of all the horrible **** she’s done it’s definitely among the worst.

On a wider level, it just reinforces that all representation of mental health issue is not good representation and especially with issues like suicide misleading info and outright lies can be actively harmful. Ironic given H’s sickening campaign on ‘misinformation.’
Why is TP posting birthday wishes and calling her Princess M? Is he still helping her? Why?
He makes melodramas so the people magazine/ girl boss demographic is important cross promotion for him?
If you think the first slide is bad, just keep swiping.

I wish all black women, if not all women, ‘endured’ what M did- what a wonderful world that would be.

I sure wish my in-laws would send my family on luxury international holidays and buy all my designer clothes and accessories for me, how did the poor thing cope :lol:
Can't watch normally on YT, so hoping there's a chance here (but I haven't seen yet)

I feel like BLE has lost all credibility since he flip-flipped on that obvious Wyoming fake out. The bodies were so different she would have to have the same skeletal changing tech needed to turn John Travolta into Nick Cage in face/off.
Umm--why hasn't he cast MM in any of his movies I wonder?
I was about to say that- from what I’ve seen there’s always a light-skinned sex pot who can barely get her lines out in his movies - how funny she couldn’t clear that bar.

Thinking about it chances are she wasn’t auditioning for black-led projects as she only wanted to be vanilla cheesecake then.

If I'm reading right TW is taking over writing Hazzbeen's book? OH dear lord, the word salad and lies!
If it is true that Moehringer was fired, they've once again shot themselves in the foot. His name on the cover would have given the book some credibility. Without it I think Hazy's "memoir" will end up like The Bench. But she knows everything, so.... :rolleyes:

If it is true that Moehringer was fired, they've once again shot themselves in the foot. His name on the cover would have given the book some credibility. Without it I think Hazy's "memoir" will end up like The Bench. But she knows everything, so.... :rolleyes:
Here's the second page of that IG post. It claims the ghostwriter was the one who ghosted them.

Screenshot 2022-08-06 151725.jpg
Here's the original IG post, too.

Last edited:
I wonder how many stories has a person who stayed like one or two years in the RF to fill a book. I don’t know how JCMH isn't tired of her and her constant need to control him
Since the book is mostly going to be fabricated, I’m sure we’ll find out there was a dramatic event happening every day of those 18 months. :lol:

Theirs (Archewell) is NOT a foundation but a public charity. Whole different kettle of fish and they better look to their own (financial records) before sling mud at others.

Could be Harry lets loose on recollections he had as a child on C&C's relationship. TBH, nobody cares anymore. Ancient history.

UN auditorium was empty because no one wanted to go. UN meetings are not open to the public, but the UN HQ is open to the public if you get a pre-booked ticket. I thought speeches were also open and anyone could have gone, I don't think it was only invited dignitaries or VIPs only. I have a feeling H&M thought it was going to be like picking up their fake-award ceremony, no one there but all cameras range tight-in or close-up and canned applause. Total embarrassment, as was his speech. Even Americans that a open to their agenda and politics must have hated a) being told about their country by an ill educated privileged foreigner on a "This is what I hate" list and b) Hazard speaking on Mandela - of all people.
I made the mistake of trying to educate myself. First page of archewell site says “FOUNDATION - a impact-driven global non profit …. (insert word salad that I was unable to copy and paste) “
A non profit does not distribute its profits to officers but can pay them for expenses (private jets and security to UN/NYC) and pay them a salary.
I think H and M made a visit to a charity in London ? If so, they could bill the foundation for THAT private plane and security too

archewell.com

Still flabbergasted by her lack of manners.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. For a start, the person who offered assistance looked to be an older gentleman (although any age counts) and brushing his hand away like that is truly disgraceful. The shockingly poor manners and attitude is beyond words. I'll bet that MM never thought those few seconds would be caught on camera, but I'm really glad they were. She certainly started as she always meant to go on, didn't she? She should be ashamed of herself. I am one of those who knew the moment I saw her that it would all end in tears, just gut instinct that she would never fit in........it hasn't ended yet but the rest of us are in tears........sometimes guffawing at the same time, but more often with anger. What a sorry mess.

I feel for the BRF, and really wish that the titles could be taken away from the Harkles so that they don't keep cashing in on their royal connection. Shameless oiks. :sad:

Last edited: