Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Isn't a buzzard a raptor?

But also, I always envision the Jurassic Park raptor, not a bird :angel: (that said, I think the dino was smarter)

I've become attached to Raptor, but I also like Devastator, both the original meaning and the Transformer: "Devastator's primitive psyche is limited to only the thoughts and actions on which all his parts and components can agree, which results in raging bouts of destructive fury."

Add "followed by relentless pouting" and we have Raggedy Rachel all wrapped up! :lol:

NY Post:

This article should be framed. It capsulizes Bower’s book in a few paragraphs. A gem! Thank you :heart:

Buzzard wishes she was a Kardashian. They have money. And, whether we like it or not, KimK changed the standards of beauty. Buzzard would kill for that!

(I've decided that raptors are too magnificent to be used as a descriptor for her so I'm experimenting with others. I think I like Buzzard.) (Collectively, I may call the pair Buz & Huz.)
Not that I am the best person to defend the Kardashian clan, but - KimK earned her money before she spent it. Now she is championing the value of education, albeit a watered-down version. Still, she does not merely talk about doing stuff, she does it. I do respect that, begrudgingly. H&M are all talk and lawsuits, that is it. Ewww, they’ve got the “cheese touch.”

My understanding [and I could be wrong] was that she was using Al Fayed, the father, to annoy Charles and the BRF. Al Fayed wanted an award and was refused, so he wanted to irritate the BRF, too. He “kindly” offered his villa/yacht/hotel to Diana. He “encouraged” his son, Dodi, to schmooze/court/woo Diana. Dodi was still seeing an American model during that fateful summer. She knew about Diana [photos were everywhere] but Diana did not know about her or so we are told. Yep, a real soap opera. :thinking:

Revenge is nothing to be trifled with.
She was using the Al Fayeds to annoy the RF - 100%! By the same token, Al Fayed only bought the yacht specifically for Dodi to entice Diana and her boys to vacation with them.

They were using each other, although I have no doubt that Diana would have ended it in the near future. Al Fayed was desperate for his son to be in a relationship with Diana so that he could thumb his nose at the RF after they had rejected him (the British establishment and aristocracy) entry into their circle.

They denied him a British passport so he struck out at them and exposed them in his fury. Having his son date the iconic Princess Diana was the ultimate revenge. Even though they were only together for a short time, their tragic deaths will keep them linked together forever :sad:

Obviously, it fit's Harrys victim status to keep mentioning Diana in order to keep him and his crazy wife relevant.

Last edited:
NY Post:

Hmm… it’s an honor for her to be compared to a Kardashian. Whatever we may make of their (reality) lives, Kim K works darn hard for her fame, money and her body. She is a “pioneer” and I respect her for that. TW seems to just expect things to fall on her lap without doing anything and just seems to be a crummy person who cuts ties with all family (vs the Kardashians).

Buzzard wishes she was a Kardashian. They have money. And, whether we like it or not, KimK changed the standards of beauty. Buzzard would kill for that!

(I've decided that raptors are too magnificent to be used as a descriptor for her so I'm experimenting with others. I think I like Buzzard.) (Collectively, I may call the pair Buz & Huz.)
Poor buzzards. It’s an an insult to any creature to be used as Meghan’s nickname. We should use something with no redeeming qualities, like “bedbug”

I have to take issue with his statement. She definitely should have worn her seatbelt, that's a given. But she had a reasonable expectation of having a sober driver when she got in the car. She had ridden in limos for years and I doubt she ever thought she needed to check the breath of the drivers. That night she was hustled out with Dodi and put in the back of the car. The paparazzi were chasing them and driving recklessly alongside the limo in small cars (and I believe motorcycles) trying to get shots of the inside. Footage of the paps was played a lot in the weeks after the accident. Harry is milking his mother's death for sure, but I can't bring myself to blame Diana.

There is also the matter of the car involved in the Diana crash. I remember reading years back that it was in poor condition and I found an article about it. Despite experts saying it was not the cause of the crash, it should never have been on the road. :no:

Diana's limousine 'was a death trap which had been crashed and repaired TWICE before - including being rolled 10 times by a prisoner out on remand'

A chauffeur tried desperately to warn the limousine company that the car Diana was driven in was dangerous - and says the news of the fateful night still haunts him two decades after her death.

Karim Kazi, now a successful businessman, tried to tell the owners of Etoile Limousines that the Mercedes S-280 was 'unpredictable', but was ignored.

Earlier this year, it emerged that the car has been 'totalled' at least once before Diana and her lover Dodi Fayed were passengers in 1997.

Pascal Rostain, a Paris photographer, told a French radio station that the 'hugely dangerous' car had been stolen and driven into the ground earlier in the year.

'This Ritz car was a wreck. It had crashed before, and been rolled over several times,' he said.

The car was ready to be broken up, but permission was then given to 're-make' it, the photographer claimed.

Now one of the company's former drivers, Mr Kazi, has confirmed this, and said the car had been totalled before then as well.

Mr Kazi told the Mirror: 'The car's steering was not safe. I started pointing out faults with the Mercedes in early 1997, before Diana died. For me, it was a car that did not work very well.

He said that he believed the car was 'an accident waiting to happen' after it was rolled 'up to 10 times' at 100mph by a prisoner out on remand and written off by the insurance company.

He added: 'There was something very wrong with it. When the car sped up, it would lose control. There was no dynamic control, it was certainly risky if driven at more than 60km/h (37mph).

'Now that the history of the car has come out, it is clear my fears were correct.'

Mr Rostain identified Karim earlier this year and said he had told the bosses at the limo company to sell the car.

Eric Bousquet said he bought the €85,000 car new in September 1994 when he was a 'young advertising executive'.

Three months later, in January 1995, a prisoner out on remand stole the car, and took it on a joyride in the Paris suburbs.

Travelling at speeds of up to 100mph in country lanes, the escapee rolled the two tonne Mercedes around a dozen times, so it ended up on its roof in a field.

The car was considered to be a write-off, and according to Mr Bousquet 'the insurance refunded me the price I paid for it, because it was pretty much new, considering it was a destroyed car, non repairable.

The car was condemned as scrap, but finally recovered by a mechanic who repaired it and then resold it to Etoile Limousines.

Neils Siegel, who worked for the company at the time, said he bought the Mercedes for €40,000, but refused to discuss claims that it was not road worthy.

The M6 programme carried out a crash test on the same model of Mercedes, and a technical expert said it 'should not have remained on the road', despite being re-built.

It was 'not reparable' and 'dangerous', the expert added, as he offered a view that was supported by insurance brokers.

The current owner of the Mercedes is Jean-Francois Musa, 58, the former boss of Etoile Limousines.

A Scotland Yard investigation into conspiracy theories about Diana's death, led by former Metropolitan Police commissioner Lord Stevens, reported that experts found no problems with the vehicle.

His report, published in 2006, concluded: 'Both the French and British examinations of the Mercedes have shown that there were no mechanical issues with the car that could have in any way caused or contributed to the crash.'

The whole saga starts with Diana notifying the paps that she would be in France with a new BF... in order to make the old BF jealous.

We all know celebs can disappear when they want, even Diana. She wanted the paps attention and unfortunately she got it.

Posted this without continuing to read and just saw that Toby93 pretty much said the same thing!

Well the PS to erase years, ethnic features, etc is not cheap
It will all be worth it when he finally looks like a WII sports character

Teddy Did anyone else notice this in the comments? I don't remember hearing that someone found a possible birth certificate in Colorado.

View attachment 5579280

It finally came to me … he no longer has the dark circles around his eyes
I could never figure if those were added or he was born with them
I have them too very common with ME people or olive skin in general. Can’t work out what to do with them so just embracing my heritage :lol:

They must be seeing the same plastic surgeon :lol:
He must be easy to get an appointment as I doubt he has a lot of other clients. It’s just them and Jocelyn Wildestein.
Would this be true? :amazed: :shocked:

I know some people take all-comers but the problem with this idea she slept with everyone is we have to believe everyone would want to sleep with her.:graucho:

Wouldn’t a person wake up in the morning, see her weave peeking out from the covers and think they are about to be savaged by a giant rat?

Mh.

I dunno, I can see her blackmailing them with a pregnancy+shotgun wedding but this makes no sense for 2 reasons:-
1. There’s already plenty of evidence against Andrew and sweet zilch has been done about it as the royals just used their powers to halt it so why fear her over all the other witnesses?
2. Why would you bring an incriminating witness into your personal association and massively expand her platform by tying her legally to your family?
I mean, wouldn’t it be easier to get M15 or black ops to spike her cocaine while she’s still some Z list H is banging and then write it off as a tragic overdose? Give H years of tabloid material with his ‘tragic lost love’ story line and patronage of a drug charity.
I have to take issue with his statement. She definitely should have worn her seatbelt, that's a given. But she had a reasonable expectation of having a sober driver when she got in the car. She had ridden in limos for years and I doubt she ever thought she needed to check the breath of the drivers. That night she was hustled out with Dodi and put in the back of the car. The paparazzi were chasing them and driving recklessly alongside the limo in small cars (and I believe motorcycles) trying to get shots of the inside. Footage of the paps was played a lot in the weeks after the accident. Harry is milking his mother's death for sure, but I can't bring myself to blame Diana.

There is also the matter of the car involved in the Diana crash. I remember reading years back that it was in poor condition and I found an article about it. Despite experts saying it was not the cause of the crash, it should never have been on the road. :no:

Diana's limousine 'was a death trap which had been crashed and repaired TWICE before - including being rolled 10 times by a prisoner out on remand'

A chauffeur tried desperately to warn the limousine company that the car Diana was driven in was dangerous - and says the news of the fateful night still haunts him two decades after her death.

Karim Kazi, now a successful businessman, tried to tell the owners of Etoile Limousines that the Mercedes S-280 was 'unpredictable', but was ignored.

Earlier this year, it emerged that the car has been 'totalled' at least once before Diana and her lover Dodi Fayed were passengers in 1997.

Pascal Rostain, a Paris photographer, told a French radio station that the 'hugely dangerous' car had been stolen and driven into the ground earlier in the year.

'This Ritz car was a wreck. It had crashed before, and been rolled over several times,' he said.

The car was ready to be broken up, but permission was then given to 're-make' it, the photographer claimed.

Now one of the company's former drivers, Mr Kazi, has confirmed this, and said the car had been totalled before then as well.

Mr Kazi told the Mirror: 'The car's steering was not safe. I started pointing out faults with the Mercedes in early 1997, before Diana died. For me, it was a car that did not work very well.

He said that he believed the car was 'an accident waiting to happen' after it was rolled 'up to 10 times' at 100mph by a prisoner out on remand and written off by the insurance company.

He added: 'There was something very wrong with it. When the car sped up, it would lose control. There was no dynamic control, it was certainly risky if driven at more than 60km/h (37mph).

'Now that the history of the car has come out, it is clear my fears were correct.'

Mr Rostain identified Karim earlier this year and said he had told the bosses at the limo company to sell the car.

Eric Bousquet said he bought the €85,000 car new in September 1994 when he was a 'young advertising executive'.

Three months later, in January 1995, a prisoner out on remand stole the car, and took it on a joyride in the Paris suburbs.

Travelling at speeds of up to 100mph in country lanes, the escapee rolled the two tonne Mercedes around a dozen times, so it ended up on its roof in a field.

The car was considered to be a write-off, and according to Mr Bousquet 'the insurance refunded me the price I paid for it, because it was pretty much new, considering it was a destroyed car, non repairable.

The car was condemned as scrap, but finally recovered by a mechanic who repaired it and then resold it to Etoile Limousines.

Neils Siegel, who worked for the company at the time, said he bought the Mercedes for €40,000, but refused to discuss claims that it was not road worthy.

The M6 programme carried out a crash test on the same model of Mercedes, and a technical expert said it 'should not have remained on the road', despite being re-built.

It was 'not reparable' and 'dangerous', the expert added, as he offered a view that was supported by insurance brokers.

The current owner of the Mercedes is Jean-Francois Musa, 58, the former boss of Etoile Limousines.

A Scotland Yard investigation into conspiracy theories about Diana's death, led by former Metropolitan Police commissioner Lord Stevens, reported that experts found no problems with the vehicle.

His report, published in 2006, concluded: 'Both the French and British examinations of the Mercedes have shown that there were no mechanical issues with the car that could have in any way caused or contributed to the crash.'

Yeah I don’t get this idea it’s somehow Di’s fault. It was an accident and no one person’s fault but surely greater responsibility falls on someone driving under the influence which is obviously morally wrong and illegal.
I believe they would take money from absolutely anyone who offered it (as long as they could hide that they did it). It's a good thing they are not privy to national security secrets.

maybe there’s a reason Harry is a dimwit. His genes apparently weren’t promising to begin with. I mean, can you be any stupider than Charles? I wonder how many of these stories will appear in Harry’s biography:

Yes and people don’t realize the bin Laden family is enormous, numbering in the hundreds. By himself Mohammad bin Laden (Osama’s father) fathered 54 children with 20 women. I believe Osama was pretty much disowned by the family in the 90s.

It gives Elon Musk and his father something to aspire to for sure.

That said, nobody is EVER going to say that Prince Charles is known for his wisdom and good judgment.
Yes unlike Prince Charles who is privy to national secrets and just takes money from other nationalities of Oligarchs and extremely dodgy political families. :rolleyes:

Is the nationality Russian doing all the heavy lifting for moral ambiguity here?

Yeah I don’t get this idea it’s somehow Di’s fault. It was an accident and no one person’s fault but surely greater responsibility falls on someone driving under the influence which is obviously morally wrong and illegal.

To be fair he wasn't trying to blame her as much as ridiculing Harry's idea she was murdered, if by paps or the BRF.

The whole saga starts with Diana notifying the paps that she would be in France with a new BF... in order to make the old BF jealous.

We all know celebs can disappear when they want, even Diana. She wanted the paps attention and unfortunately she got it.

Posted this without continuing to read and just saw that Toby93 pretty much said the same thing!

When you think about it they are both on a hiding to nothing:

H will never get his mother back, however hard he cries, all he seems to inherited from her is her gullibility and susceptibility to paranoia (both of which which contributed to the circumstances of her death IMO)

M will never be good enough for her mum. She was her daddy's little princess without having to try, but she was obviously superfluous to her mother's life. All she inherited from her mother is her ability to run away from real life - and herself (again and again and again.)

Until the TB book, I didn't actually know that M's mother left for 10 years. Lots of you said it, but I just didn't take it in. What does it do to a child when a parent just - leaves? Just leaves YOU. My cat's 11, I've never even put him in a cattery, never left him with strangers. I take him on the train to the other side of the country (and when I had 2 for 10 years, the same thing). Not Doria blaming, who knows what went on in the marriage or what her story is, but I just can't imagine leaving my child - for years.

No wonder they are so needy.

I was also amazed ay the $45K fees per year at Northwestern :shocked: No wonder you guys in the US set up collage funds early. (It's variable, but International students pay approx half that in the UK, home students less).

My understanding [and I could be wrong] was that she was using Al Fayed, the father, to annoy Charles and the BRF. Al Fayed wanted an award and was refused, so he wanted to irritate the BRF, too. He “kindly” offered his villa/yacht/hotel to Diana. He “encouraged” his son, Dodi, to schmooze/court/woo Diana. Dodi was still seeing an American model during that fateful summer. She knew about Diana [photos were everywhere] but Diana did not know about her or so we are told. Yep, a real soap opera. :thinking:

Revenge is nothing to be trifled with.

Al Fayed also wanted British citizenship and it was also refused.