Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I wouldn't understand them doing another OW interview. I wouldn't understand why she would want to do another either.

It couldn't have made them that much money, they won't have anything left for H's 'memoir' (which will be filed under fiction) and it made OW look unprofessional.
Bower I think suggested they got $1M , the rights were sold to iTV for 1M pounds
They had shock about security costs then and H was thinking - paltry sum but will increase exposure , AT THAT TIME he had no idea of the collateral damage , not thinking about the long game
Such a narc trait….

MM does not believe in the first law of holes - if you are in one stop digging
Rather she is likely using an excavator now to help dig out mud to throw at the BRF
Did anyone notice ? Unattributed source claims more dirt on donations to Charles foundation per DM

I wouldn't understand them doing another OW interview. I wouldn't understand why she would want to do another either.

It couldn't have made them that much money, they won't have anything left for H's 'memoir' (which will be filed under fiction) and it made OW look unprofessional.
The second screen of the IG post says the ghostwriter left because he couldn't tolerate M's micromanaging anymore and there's proof that the last alleged "visit" to Oprah didn't actually happen, so I think the world is safe from another Fib Fest on tv or in book form for the moment (at least until Scobie's second screed appears). I don't think things are going well for Megalomaniac.

Maybe we should send a belated birthday gift of some British-made dinnerware to her? She can use the shards to make jewelry because she needs a new line of work :P

shard necklace.jpg

The second screen of the IG post says the ghostwriter left because he couldn't tolerate M's micromanaging anymore and there's proof that the last alleged "visit" to Oprah didn't actually happen, so I think the world is safe from another Fib Fest on tv or in book form for the moment (at least until Scobie's second screed appears). I don't think things are going well for Megalomaniac.

Maybe we should send a belated birthday gift of some British-made dinnerware to her? She can use the shards to make jewelry because she needs a new line of work :P

View attachment 5583666

Too nice to M's taste

Bower I think suggested they got $1M , the rights were sold to iTV for 1M pounds
They had shock about security costs then and H was thinking - paltry sum but will increase exposure , AT THAT TIME he had no idea of the collateral damage , not thinking about the long game

Rather she is likely using an excavator now to help dig out mud to throw at the BRF
Did anyone notice ? Unattributed source claims more dirt on donations to Charles foundation per DM

That's just it, they never think about the long game. :nono:

An intelligent person in M's (high and faux-mighty) shoes would have thought, :woot: and thanked her lucky stars. Late-30s, had a great life, pretty, thin shots for future docs, hard-smiles/acting/girly career behind her, in the UK, a Duchess and Patron of X Y and Z, have heir & spare, living the dream, looked up to, paid for, pretty dresses and accessories galore, looked after, wined-dined-banquets, honoured guest everywhere, galas and universal love. Too good for M.

The only people who love her now are the ones that are paid to do so or delusional.

No acting career/prospects (or any friends and left in La-la-wood)
No real charity work (coz security can't be paid for)
No business head (only spin)
No media impresario producer (coz she can only front)
No politics/no backbone
:no:

As for H-im H-e's as daft as a brush but twice as thick and dusty, a public speaker with nothing to say and a bad attitude :broom: . H-e'll probably end up working IN security rather than paying for it :police:

An intelligent person in M's (high and faux-mighty) shoes would have thought, :woot: and thanked her lucky stars. Late-30s, had a great life, pretty, thin shots for future docs, hard-smiles/acting/girly career behind her, in the UK, a Duchess and Patron of X Y and Z, have heir & spare, living the dream, looked up to, paid for, pretty dresses and accessories galore, looked after, wined-dined-banquets, honoured guest everywhere, galas and universal love. Too good for M.

The only people who love her now are the ones that are paid to do so or delusional.

No politics/no backbone

As for H-im H-e's as daft as a brush but twice as thick and dusty, a public speaker with nothing to say and a bad attitude :broom: . H-e'll probably end up working IN security rather than paying for it :police:

Exactly what I thought. There are people who can't help but destroy things. No, REALLY, the worst nightmare for them is for everything to be wonderful and perfect, they MUST do something to screw it up. I see this with a few people I know of, they got everything going for them-- financial security, good relationships, etc, but they HAVE to do SOMETHING to damage because what they really love or are addicted to is being able to complain about something or cast themselves as victims in some way. THERE MUST BE DRAMA.

A seminar speaker once spoke of toxic relationships. When normal people begin to have problems in a relationship they either get resolved or the people break up. Drama addicts, on the other hand, live for drama. They MUST have drama in their lives. They LOVE the problems. These are the people who get into fights, call the cops, then turn on the police! They can't stand somebody trying to fix their situation even though they're the ones who called for help. To me, it's like a heroin addict who realizes heroin is bad but they can't stop. They need what is destroying their lives. Drama addicts must manufacture drama. Instead of ending a toxic relationship, they thrive on it if both are drama addicts. If one finally gets some brains and cuts off the drama addict, the drama addict seeks (trolls) somebody else to suck into a mess so the drama cycle continues.

A perfect life without drama is what normal people appreciate, but drama queens need to destroy. Markle is the perfect example of this. Just look at her relationship history. She's cut off everybody. She had the perfect life, screwed it up, and casts herself as a victim. When she said "Not many people have asked if I'm OK", I thought maybe they don't ask because she has a staff of servants, riches galore and all the royal perks. And people are supposed to ask such a person "if they're OK"?????? As far as I'm concerned she a stupid sociopath attention whore beeyach.

Exactly what I thought. There are people who can't help but destroy things. No, REALLY, the worst nightmare for them is for everything to be wonderful and perfect, they MUST do something to screw it up. I see this with a few people I know of, they got everything going for them-- financial security, good relationships, etc, but they HAVE to do SOMETHING to damage because what they really love or are addicted to is being able to complain about something or cast themselves as victims in some way. THERE MUST BE DRAMA.

A seminar speaker once spoke of toxic relationships. When normal people begin to have problems in a relationship they either get resolved or the people break up. Drama addicts, on the other hand, live for drama. They MUST have drama in their lives. They LOVE the problems. These are the people who get into fights, call the cops, then turn on the police! They can't stand somebody trying to fix their situation even though they're the ones who called for help. To me, it's like a heroin addict who realizes heroin is bad but they can't stop. They need what is destroying their lives. Drama addicts must manufacture drama. Instead of ending a toxic relationship, they thrive on it if both are drama addicts. If one finally gets some brains and cuts off the drama addict, the drama addict seeks (trolls) somebody else to suck into a mess so the drama cycle continues.

A perfect life without drama is what normal people appreciate, but drama queens need to destroy. Markle is the perfect example of this. Just look at her relationship history. She's cut off everybody. She had the perfect life, screwed it up, and casts herself as a victim. When she said "Not many people have asked if I'm OK", I thought maybe they don't ask because she has a staff of servants, riches galore and all the royal perks. And people are supposed to ask such a person "if they're OK"?????? As far as I'm concerned she a stupid sociopath attention whore beeyach.
Okay, fine. I post (literal) potty humor and then you have to go and be all perceptive and insightful :P

No politics/no backbone

Yes long game is important

Was thinking of Kate, she has been with W for like 20 years, married for over 10
She gets good press these days having EARNED every bit of positive press by learning the ropes
Lest we forget, she and W were criticized early on for not enough work (they were new parents), she has not always gotten wardrobe kudos (she is tall, her RTW skirts were too short, now she has longer skirts - tailored), too much time with Middletons not the BRF (heck we criticize MM for ghosting her family), but she has learned - she has played the long game - NO WHINING FROM HER

I think a great issue of MM's is she complains/criticized/micromanages everything - and we are tired of hearing her WHINING

Last edited:
Holy cow - I would never have recognized him from the “before pic”. Wonder how much all of that cost…
Hmmm the ears look the same, and I do think it is the same person ...

Was thinking the whites of the eyes have changed too much ... silly me ... procedures on the eyelids alter the amount the whites (of eyes) show

I wonder why he does this....I googled Anglo Iranian and found nothing except info about an oil company....is he trying to say he's not all Iranian?
I’m behind catching up On this thread so sorry if this has been answered, but he’s saying that Omid is white. Omid presents himself as a ‘person of colour’, but Iranians are considered to be white.

You heard it HERE haha

I PREDICT the substantive scandal about H's autobiography will be that it throws shade on Charles' foundations- who else has been leaking all the stuff about the bags of money ????
Yes, there will be negativity about Camilla (why should she get to be queen ?? after ghastly comments about baby having ginger curls ), and some new complaint about W ... but the stuff about the foundations is not just personal character attacks
The foundation thing is important to H&M - who have not yet been able to cash in from Archewell - the foundation/charity thing may be becoming a new HOTSPOT for JCMH (how did the UN allow the auditorium be 90 percent empty?)
Bower makes it clear that JCMH is seeing Archewell as the vehicle to pay for the private jets for incessant (private image building trips) - to ensure their security - so the failure of Archewell to achieve anything is linked to the HOTSPOT topic of security - they cant afford to travel like that