Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I made the mistake of trying to educate myself. First page of archewell site says “FOUNDATION - a impact-driven global non profit …. (insert word salad that I was unable to copy and paste) “
A non profit does not distribute its profits to officers but can pay them for expenses (private jets and security to UN/NYC) and pay them a salary.
I think H and M made a visit to a charity in London ? If so, they could bill the foundation for THAT private plane and security too

archewell.com

It may sat 'Foundation' but it's registered as a charity.

M&H visiting charities can bill for expenses including any travel and expenses. They can also say they're 'donating' in the form of a loan and not gift.

Most charities (sad to say) exist for the sake of their own existence, not for the headline cause.

Edited to say: In the UK, a foundation, a charitable trust or a charity are similar things. Only by tradition, a foundation or trust usually just deals and grants money, a charity can give out meals, clothes or blankets etc (but not exclusively). That money can be gifted OR it can be a grant or loan. The US definition is different. I believe Archewell has a public charity status so it's not a private foundation or trust. https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/852213963 It is run, and marketed like a private foundation, but it is supposed to be run as a public charity.

Last edited:
Here's the second page of that IG post. It claims the ghostwriter was the one who ghosted them.

View attachment 5583870
Here's the original IG post, too.

If this is true, why is she the one to fire Moehringer? The book is supposed to be Harry's memoir, doesn't he have a say? Ask a silly question and get a silly answer! Of course not!

It may sat 'Foundation' but it's registered as a charity.

M&H visiting charities can bill for expenses including any travel and expenses. They can also say they're 'donating' in the form of a loan and not gift.

Most charities (sad to say) exist for the sake of their own existence, not for the headline cause.

Edited to say: In the UK, a foundation, a charitable trust or a charity are similar things. Only by tradition, a foundation or trust usually just deals and grants money, a charity can give out meals, clothes or blankets etc (but not exclusively). That money can be gifted OR it can be a grant or loan. The US definition is different. I believe Archewell has a public charity status so it's not a private foundation or trust. https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/852213963 It is run, and marketed like a private foundation, but it is supposed to be run as a public charity.
Agree , the word salad on the web site may bear no resemblance to the actual legal entity type

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. For a start, the person who offered assistance looked to be an older gentleman (although any age counts) and brushing his hand away like that is truly disgraceful. The shockingly poor manners and attitude is beyond words. I'll bet that MM never thought those few seconds would be caught on camera, but I'm really glad they were. She certainly started as she always meant to go on, didn't she? She should be ashamed of herself. I am one of those who knew the moment I saw her that it would all end in tears, just gut instinct that she would never fit in........it hasn't ended yet but the rest of us are in tears........sometimes guffawing at the same time, but more often with anger. What a sorry mess.

I feel for the BRF, and really wish that the titles could be taken away from the Harkles so that they don't keep cashing in on their royal connection. Shameless oiks. :sad:
It's also easier to spot after growing up with a couple of siblings with NPD. Then you recognize it when one of your brothers marries one and when some of your coworkers display the same behaviour. One can never forget the drama.

This article from Nouvelles du Monde (https://www.nouvelles-du-monde.com/...me-voie-erronee-pour-renforcer-la-reputation/) is a hoot - the shade! No wonder they used that picture. :giggle: Pardon my (google) translation, pls correct where necessary :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meghan Markle's 40 x 40 project dubbed 'wrong way' to 'build reputation'

Meghan Markle's 40 x 40 project was recently called out for being "misdirected" to "bolster" lost reputation.

This claim was made by Sky News royal commentator Jonathan Sacerdoti.

In his last interview with Express, he was quoted saying, “I think there are different approaches for the more affluent or the privileged to help others in life. This is obviously a problem that I think one has when one has a lot of wealth or privilege.”

"We see people like Jeff Bezos, for example, and Bill Gates and others who are exceptionally wealthy from the trade or business activity they've engaged in, often from scratch, but not always."

“And I think they came up with ideas like giving away most of their actual financial wealth when you look at people like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates.”

"They've made this pledge, this pledge that they'll give up this big chunk of their wealth, and even Lord Ashcroft in the UK has signed that."

There are others who talk about taking steps to “restore the balance” by essentially “giving away” most of their accumulated wealth over their lifetime.

"Now I think the approach Meghan and Harry are taking doesn't seem to be that, because they're talking quite openly about wanting more money."

“In their minds, it is obvious that they are short of money compared to what they would like. "But of course, in the minds of many other people, just the $14 million spent on their homes could do so much good to society, so much compassion could be expressed in donations of that size."

"I don't know how much money they give to charity, they could do it quietly. If so, I take my hat off to them, it's the best and most selfless way to donate money to charity, so I don't comment on what they do or don't donate, I just don't know.”

"But I certainly know it's a clear choice to portray yourself as living a very luxurious lifestyle, to make videos like that, to surround yourself with celebrities to do your so-called acts of compassion, to rally his celebrity and his wealthy friends try to give the poorest person 40 minutes.”

Ultimately, “It just seems like a misguided way to try to show compassion and kindness to others. Some suggest it might be more about boosting their reputation and brands than helping many real people.”

Last edited:
I made the mistake of trying to educate myself. First page of archewell site says “FOUNDATION - a impact-driven global non profit …. (insert word salad that I was unable to copy and paste) “
A non profit does not distribute its profits to officers but can pay them for expenses (private jets and security to UN/NYC) and pay them a salary.
I think H and M made a visit to a charity in London ? If so, they could bill the foundation for THAT private plane and security too

archewell.com

go delete your browser history and cookies. The site uses tracking software…. So they follow what you browse after you visit their site.