Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

It will all be worth it when he finally looks like a WII sports character

It finally came to me … he no longer has the dark circles around his eyes

I have them too very common with ME people or olive skin in general. Can’t work out what to do with them so just embracing my heritage :lol:

He must be easy to get an appointment as I doubt he has a lot of other clients. It’s just them and Jocelyn Wildestein.

I know some people take all-comers but the problem with this idea she slept with everyone is we have to believe everyone would want to sleep with her.:graucho:

Wouldn’t a person wake up in the morning, see her weave peeking out from the covers and think they are about to be savaged by a giant rat?

Mh.

I dunno, I can see her blackmailing them with a pregnancy+shotgun wedding but this makes no sense for 2 reasons:-
1. There’s already plenty of evidence against Andrew and sweet zilch has been done about it as the royals just used their powers to halt it so why fear her over all the other witnesses?
2. Why would you bring an incriminating witness into your personal association and massively expand her platform by tying her legally to your family?
I mean, wouldn’t it be easier to get M15 or black ops to spike her cocaine while she’s still some Z list H is banging and then write it off as a tragic overdose? Give H years of tabloid material with his ‘tragic lost love’ story line and patronage of a drug charity.

Yeah I don’t get this idea it’s somehow Di’s fault. It was an accident and no one person’s fault but surely greater responsibility falls on someone driving under the influence which is obviously morally wrong and illegal.

Yes unlike Prince Charles who is privy to national secrets and just takes money from other nationalities of Oligarchs and extremely dodgy political families. :rolleyes:

Is the nationality Russian doing all the heavy lifting for moral ambiguity here?

Russians are always cast as villains :sad:

Russian oligarchs probably have better things to do atm than befriend this couple of nit-wits who have jumped the Royal ship in a pleather dingy with no moral compass.

My cat's 11, I've never even put him in a cattery, never left him with strangers. I take him on the train to the other side of the country (and when I had 2 for 10 years, the same thing). Not Doria blaming, who knows what went on in the marriage or what her story is, but I just can't imagine leaving my child - for years.

Right. I barely left the house for several years when I had my handicapped cat. I would have never left him to go on vacation because he wouldn't have understood (I have no problems leaving a healthy animal, they'll cope just fine). The one time we were seperated for a whole 10 days was when I had to go to the ICU as an emergency.

That said, I do blame parents like Doria and I'm not sorry. I don't care what their story is or how that marriage was going, they're the adult and the child's a child. Deal with your issues appropriately.

Then again, many people have difficult childhoods (and l do think there are worse things than a doting single parent with sufficient funds) and most don't turn out complete psychos who claw their way to the top not caring how many other people are destroyed on the way.

When you think about it they are both on a hiding to nothing:

H will never get his mother back, however hard he cries, all he seems to inherited from her is her gullibility and susceptibility to paranoia (both of which which contributed to the circumstances of her death IMO)

M will never be good enough for her mum. She was her daddy's little princess without having to try, but she was obviously superfluous to her mother's life. All she inherited from her mother is her ability to run away from real life - and herself (again and again and again.)

Until the TB book, I didn't actually know that M's mother left for 10 years. Lots of you said it, but I just didn't take it in. What does it do to a child when a parent just - leaves? Just leaves YOU. My cat's 11, I've never even put him in a cattery, never left him with strangers. I take him on the train to the other side of the country (and when I had 2 for 10 years, the same thing). Not Doria blaming, who knows what went on in the marriage or what her story is, but I just can't imagine leaving my child - for years.

No wonder they are so needy.

I was also amazed ay the $45K fees per year at Northwestern :shocked: No wonder you guys in the US set up collage funds early. (It's variable, but International students pay approx half that in the UK, home students less).
It's very interesting and aligning what my counsellor told me. He claimed that being unimportant to a parent (which demonstrates in various ways, eg. through total lack of interest or abandonment) can turn into extreme, damaging crave for being important later in life. That can lead to addictions, very poor relationships, getting attention through playing a victim etc. I'm not a psychologist but she does have a crazy, desperate thirst for attention as if there is a void in her, she can't fill.

It's very interesting and aligning what my counsellor told me. He claimed that being unimportant to a parent (which demonstrates in various ways, eg. through total lack of interest or abandonment) can turn into extreme, damaging crave for being important later in life. That can lead to addictions, very poor relationships, getting attention through playing a victim etc. I'm not a psychologist but she does have a crazy, desperate thirst for attention as if there is a void in her, she can't fill.

I think it can either way too. My sister tried to get my father's attention by staying out very late, not coming home or going to school and being 'naughty'. Prob for the same reason, I tried to be perfect in many ways, obtain the highest grades and reach unachievable goals. IMO, extreme behaviours in children (and adults) are often provoked from extreme parental behaviour.

They both can't fill those voids, it will always be everyone else's fault (whatever happens) they will both never been happy. Even when they get more than anyone else on the planet or get what they say they want.

Whatever her father gave her growing-up, waaaay over-compensating for her mother not being there, he couldn't bring back her mother. She's got Harry trying to do the same thing IMO.

Whatever Charles did for Harry, he could never replace Diana. M can try to cos-play and imitate his mother as much as she can but sooner or later she's gonna get sick of it.

M is also the one that disappears in puff of smoke (history repeating) and H is the one left behind in his relationships. Doesn't bode well for the future.

Sorry to any of you that may have said this like a 1000 x already. The penny just dropped for me, I'm just getting it now :sideways: :upsidedown:

My counsellor runs a podcast (in Polish though, so can't recommend) and discusses various movies and tv series as his PhD was in counselling through experiencing movies (or something like that). He discussed once 'Inventing Anna' and whilst admitting her narcissistic behaviours also pointed at how other (narcissistic) people were using Anna for personal gain or/and to experience importance. It's interesting for me as I read similar thing in the Bower's book - when 'new' friends of Meghan (who previously wouldn't bother to acknowledge her pre-Harry) were bathing in her fame and receiving endorsements, follow ups or better deals after partying with M. I actually feel sorry for her in that respect (I know I shouldn't but still).

The "six security breaches" were probably six false alarms from their security system when a gardener or staff member opened a door without entering the proper code. So, the security stuff is just more PR fluff put out to make them seem more important. If actually true, which I doubt, that she has escape tunnels and body doubles lol, it's a way to keep Harry on edge all the time and worried about her which garners her attention from him and keeps him in protective mode.

We got their number on the whole security thing. Let's not even try to join them in one of their psychotic episodes down on funny farm.

They need 24/7 high level security because:

1. Their paranoia
2. Their status (as others should perceive)
3. Their status abroad (so state's / countries can pay wherever they go)
4. Harry isn't used to not being protected 24/7
5. M likes to play 'Queen' and Diana in turn
6. :pout: Cos they deserve it
7. :pokey: telling the little people to keep away
8. The £$£$£$£$ it costs
9. :hysteric: Coz they deserve it, gd darn it!!!!!
10 The intelligence they can get on all others

My counsellor runs a podcast (in Polish though, so can't recommend) and discusses various movies and tv series as his PhD was in counselling through experiencing movies (or something like that). He discussed once 'Inventing Anna' and whilst admitting her narcissistic behaviours also pointed at how other (narcissistic) people were using Anna for personal gain or/and to experience importance. It's interesting for me as I read similar thing in the Bower's book - when 'new' friends of Meghan (who previously wouldn't bother to acknowledge her pre-Harry) were bathing in her fame and receiving endorsements, follow ups or better deals after partying with M. I actually feel sorry for her in that respect (I know I shouldn't but still).

It's interesting on the one hand the American dream has been sold as coming from 'nothing' and becoming Mr.Mrs President/ Elon Musk. On the other hand, the real life story of Anna Sorokin's is a hate fest. The tale that you can magically become a billionaire or the most influential person on the planet without losing your mind, soul or your heart in an honest, wholesome way has always been a marketing ploy to me.

There are a million videos of how to look/dress/behave/be like 'old money' on YT. That's without all the self-help vids in-between. Finding oneself (by emulating) metamorphosis (into becoming the best you) and self-help generally involves the impossible promises, the promise of being brilliantly successful, obtaining thin/enviable physique, looking young forever, 'winning friends and influencing people' and never having to work again.

I agree with your last statement, but that's what M has always wanted. She doesn't mind if and why people are nice to her or feign respect, so long as they do. She 100% imitates and emulates, projecting emotions outwardly-only on all occasions, why would we even think it possible that she supposes some people actually have genuine feelings, tastes, likes and dislikes concerning others? Everything is calculated for her own advantage, always has been, even with her family. My guess is she expects no less, no more from others, so long as they play the game her way. Don't feel sorry for her. She's where she always wanted to be - for now.

It's interesting on the one hand the American dream has been sold as coming from 'nothing' and becoming Mr.Mrs President/ Elon Musk. On the other hand, the real life story of Anna Sorokin's is a hate fest. The tale that you can magically become a billionaire or the most influential person on the planet without losing your mind, soul or your heart in an honest, wholesome way has always been a marketing ploy to me.

There are a million videos of how to look/dress/behave/be like 'old money' on YT. That's without all the self-help vids in-between. Finding oneself (by emulating) metamorphosis (into becoming the best you) and self-help generally involves the impossible promises, the promise of being brilliantly successful, obtaining thin/enviable physique, looking young forever, 'winning friends and influencing people' and never having to work again.

I agree with your last statement, but that's what M has always wanted. She doesn't mind if and why people are nice to her or feign respect, so long as they do. She 100% imitates and emulates, projecting emotions outwardly-only on all occasions, why would we even think it possible that she supposes some people actually have genuine feelings, tastes, likes and dislikes concerning others? Everything is calculated for her own advantage, always has been, even with her family. My guess is she expects no less, no more from others, so long as they play the game her way. Don't feel sorry for her. She's where she always wanted to be - for now.
That's very well said. However, I think she doesn't calculate - at least not the way you described. She's not intelligent, probably it's some instinct. If she calculated, she wouldn't be markling people and would be always ahead of the game - she clearly isn't and people taking advantage of her (mutually I mean) might be a song of the past. Today they have nothing to offer to anyone important.

I think it can either way too. My sister tried to get my father's attention by staying out very late, not coming home or going to school and being 'naughty'. Prob for the same reason, I tried to be perfect in many ways, obtain the highest grades and reach unachievable goals. IMO, extreme behaviours in children (and adults) are often provoked from extreme parental behaviour.

They both can't fill those voids, it will always be everyone else's fault (whatever happens) they will both never been happy. Even when they get more than anyone else on the planet or get what they say they want.

Whatever her father gave her growing-up, waaaay over-compensating for her mother not being there, he couldn't bring back her mother. She's got Harry trying to do the same thing IMO.

Whatever Charles did for Harry, he could never replace Diana. M can try to cos-play and imitate his mother as much as she can but sooner or later she's gonna get sick of it.

M is also the one that disappears in puff of smoke (history repeating) and H is the one left behind in his relationships. Doesn't bode well for the future.

Sorry to any of you that may have said this like a 1000 x already. The penny just dropped for me, I'm just getting it now :sideways: :upsidedown:
Just occurred to me when H said that he and the Queen hve a special relationship and talk about things that they wouldn’t talk about with anyone else, those things might include:
granny, can we be on the balcony during jubilee
no harry
can we have extra security/cashallowance/invites to balmoreal
no Harry