Pre-Anniversary *INSTANT* Reveal & Collection Pic

What a great collection! Congrats and happy anniversary! We are bag twins in your Palermo bag.. Don't you find it uncomfortable wearing because its huge ?(IMO) but I like the style...

Hi, twin! Yes, it's huge! I actually use my Palermo GM as a diaper bag. It holds both my things & the baby's things with plenty room to spare!! Lol

Omg, that is the sweetest thing ever! Those are definitely the prettiest Roses ever to be gifted and will last so much longer. He did a great job and your collection is gorgeous. Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

My wedding anniversary is not until next month but because I noticed that a large purchase had been made on our account & hate surprises, I forced my hubby into giving me one of my gifts early. This pre-loved beauty is no stranger around tPF....
View attachment 2380729

Miss LE Roses Neverfull MM!! Yay!!!
I'm actually surprised & proud that my hubby was able to purchase this on his own. He even got a tPF account and had it authenticated here! here! I was soooooo worried when I saw that he had made a handbag purchase from somewhere other than the LV boutique. But he did well I think (even I was sticker shocked @ the resale price he paid) because the bag is in great pre-loved condition. Here's a pic of the yummy "bubblegum" pink intiointerior:
View attachment 2380743
View attachment 2380744
How thoughtful ~ beautiful Roses NF!! :loveeyes: Congrats and happy anniversary!