Pre-Anniversary *INSTANT* Reveal & Collection Pic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry, something went wrong, didnt mean to reply to you , luv2run41........:shame:

2. Congratulations and happy anniversary!

3. Mine is actually the older epi pochette style in the color Mandarin (which is a discontinued color). I believe the new epi orange color is piment & yes I would recommend it. Orange is one of those colors that looks well all year round IMO. Of course in the fall you can wear it with your browns & reds. In the winter pair it with white, grey or light blue and in the spring/summer I think orange pairs nicely with pink. Purple and light denim.

4. Aww! Congrats

5. Congrats. I love your LV shrine! Lol

6. Major props to your hubby!!!!! He sounds like a keeper! I love your collection? Happy anni!!

7. Thanks everyone

8. Happy (early) anniversary!! :smile:

9. Happy early Anniversary :smile: Congrats on your Rose NF and your collection:smile:

10. How lovely :smile:

11. beautiful collection and Happy early Anniversary

12. Very nice collection, what a sweet hubby you have, happy anniversary!

13. Love your collection... especially the new addition! Happy Anniversary!!

14. Congrats. Beautiful collection!

15. What a sweet hubby!! Congrats on your gift and anniversary. Ours is 11/7. Novemeber seems to be popular.