Pre-Anniversary *INSTANT* Reveal & Collection Pic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous! Congrats on your beautiful Roses NF!! We're bag twins :smile: beautiful collection as well.

2. Beeautiful!!! So blessed! That Roses NF is gorgeous. Congrats!

3. Pretty collection

4. Very nice. Congrats

5. a great addition to your lovely collection - congrats!

6. I have never seen this before but it is gorg! Congrats and happy anniversary! :smile:

7. Awesomely beautiful bag! And BONUS POINTS for your hubby taking extra steps to make the effort. That's what it's about.

8. Love the roses bag ( and the rest of your collection.)
    Congrats.

9. Omg, such a beautiful limited piece, congrats! beautiful collection as well! :heart:

10. what a great DH you have. lol mine would never join TPF to buy me a bag. congrats and happy anniversary!

11. Thanks!! Oh yes Nov. does seem to be a popular anniversary month!! Enjoy yours!! :smile:

12. Thanks tPF'ers for the congrats and kind words!! :smile:

13. my wedding anniversary was in september and i received a roses nf mm and matching zippy:smile:

14. Congrats on your roses NF. It's gorgeous.
    You have a beautiful collection!

15. I saw your posts in the Roses club thread. Very beautiful set... I don't believe I've seen the roses zippy wallet before seeing yours. Lucky you! Happy belated anniversary!!!! :smile: