Pre-Anniversary *INSTANT* Reveal & Collection Pic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What an awesome gift from your husband! Lovely collection as well!

2. Absolutely love your collection..

3. so so so gorgeous!! I'm jealous of your collection. yay, for the hubby. He did a good job.

4. Congrats! The roses line is so adorable :smile:

5. Hello! Yeah, you're right it holds so much things.. I just use mine when travelling because of its hugeness you can put anything you want! Lol...

6. WOW! Great collection! Enjoy it!

7. Great collection and very impressive! How long have you been collecting? Enjoy them!

8. Thanks everyone! :smile:

Thanks and yes, I enjoy them all!! I'm actually sort of a newbie to LV & have only been collecting for about a year or so. I'd like to add an Alma, Epi Noè & Idylle speedy to my collection in the near future. But I'm also drawn to discontinued and/or LE pieces, so I definitely keep my eye for those as well. LV is very addicting and tPF can be so enabling! :smile: