Prada Australia

Hello girls!! I'm from Sydney - I recently bought 2 Prada bags from Prada in David Jones because they were the last colours left in the country! I loveeee them soo much!!

Is a Prada store opening in Pitt St??? I cannot wait!

I don't recall seeing them but do you want me to check? I will be at Prada tomorrow. I've seen them online before. Are you finding it hard to locate one?

I'm from Melbourne. Been a Chanel girl for years but want to buy my first Prada bag. Should I buy it here or in HK? The bag that i want to get is a deerskin tote. It costs about $2800 here so minus GST ~ $2545 Would it be a lot cheaper in HK? Would it be worth the wait?

Thanks in advance for your advice =)

Hi Fii, yeah i think the robot sells easily... ill be in sydney next week ... if u can check for the price too! thanks

Hello cupcakemd,

Went to Prada at Martin Place and they had the Robot Keyrings from Valetines day called Venus and Mars available for AU $270 and they have another Teddy Bear wearing Amour gear for AU $370.

They might have more stuff at David Jones so you should check there too.

I'm from Melbourne. Been a Chanel girl for years but want to buy my first Prada bag. Should I buy it here or in HK? The bag that i want to get is a deerskin tote. It costs about $2800 here so minus GST ~ $2545 Would it be a lot cheaper in HK? Would it be worth the wait?

Thanks in advance for your advice =)

Prada Deerskin Totes range from AU $2000 - 3500 in Sydney so not sure if HK will be cheaper. Maybe you should call the Prada Store in Hong Kong and check the price.

There's a black nappa gauffre @ DJs, can someone tell me if they ever see any lighter colours.

There's new ranges of small party bags in purple/pink, how practical are they? Any opinions?