Prada Australia

I'm in Sydney too.

I have 5 bags and 2 wallets.

I had a look at the boutique today (just browsing I promise!) and they had some new season bags in stock. They didn't have any sales stuff left (I was at the David Jones boutique though)

i actually own none but recently went into the boutique for the first time and thought everything looked fabulous.

and i didnt see any sale items in the boutique last week.
there was a sale table in the mens area but i couldnt see one in womens.

Hopefully going to Chaddy this weekend, prefer the Prada store myself. The Miu Miu store is very spacious and ..... well.. yellow.. but the staff are very friendly.

My kids love going into the prada shop - I have 3 boys - because they have learnt to drop hints they are thirsty and out comes the softdrink on a platter! LOL!

I'm in Sydney also.
Hubby was recently in San Francisco and purchased me a Prada tote that I had requested.
He left this bag at the airport and boarded the plane!!! Lost it! Didnt pick it up after security check!! I was fuuurious to say the least.
Good news today though, they found the bag!!! :yahoo: We had notified police there who looked for it, they are fantastic. Cant wait to get it :smile:

yes. within 31 days.
i asked a prada worker and she said they print the tax receipt under your name so make sure you give the name of the person that is flying out not simply the person who paid for the item (if there are 2 different people)

did that make sense?

I'm in Sydney also.
Hubby was recently in San Francisco and purchased me a Prada tote that I had requested.
He left this bag at the airport and boarded the plane!!! Lost it! Didnt pick it up after security check!! I was fuuurious to say the least.
Good news today though, they found the bag!!! :yahoo: We had notified police there who looked for it, they are fantastic. Cant wait to get it :smile:

that is incredible they found it!
congratulations im so happy for you : )

yes. within 31 days.
i asked a prada worker and she said they print the tax receipt under your name so make sure you give the name of the person that is flying out not simply the person who paid for the item (if there are 2 different people)

did that make sense?

Hi crackberry , thanks, how many percent is the tourist discount? thanks!