Prada Australia

Bit of a Prada newbie here,
What is Prada sales like? I'm from Adelaide were there is no Prada sadly but I'm wondering if it's worth travelling for?

Also I am looking at travelling to Europe next year, and with quite a few goodies on my list I am wondering where might be cheaper to purchase?
(Australia, Singapore or Europe; England, France, Italy, etc)

All help is appreciated,
Thank you!

Bit of a Prada newbie here,
What is Prada sales like? I'm from Adelaide were there is no Prada sadly but I'm wondering if it's worth travelling for?

Also I am looking at travelling to Europe next year, and with quite a few goodies on my list I am wondering where might be cheaper to purchase?
(Australia, Singapore or Europe; England, France, Italy, etc)

All help is appreciated,
Thank you!

You may have already left for Europe but for prices with consideration for TRS and VAT refunds
1. Italy < rest of continental Europe
2. Continental Europe (Exc. Italy) < Australia and England
3. Australia < England
4. DO NOT BUY IN ENGLAND. It is VERY expensive. Limited selection. VAT barely saves you anything.

Seeking advise here, I bought a BN2863 Saffiano Lux Double Bag in black and gold hardware at AU $2590 two years ago and now hesitating whether to sell it or not. It i still in like new condition as I hardly ever use it as it is very heavy and doesn't really suit my lifestyle. How is the prelove market for this bag and isit worth selling it?