Post your fur items!

By the end of the week, I'll be in shorts if it gets to the mid 70's. I'm already in flip flops. :lol:

Me too, today I ran errands in a tube dress and sandals!

Oh my goodness too funny :lol:
Luckily I'm further up north, a brief warm spell then winter is back...but still the days are numbered :sad:

She’s here, and she is gorgeous!!! Once again, I am not disappointed!!!
View attachment 3974913 View attachment 3974914

It's beautiful! It looks really thick and lush. I love the color, congrats :tup:

How beautiful!!! :love: You're going to look awesome in this! Congratulations on such a great find!!! :congrats:
It was less than $450!!! I cannot believe my excellent luck with fur buying! A fl mink for $400 the fox stroller for $250! I am thrilled. Now I’m ready to hunker down and invest in an excellent red or white fox.

Hi everyone! I’m looking for some thoughts/advice on coats I am considering. I currently have one mink coat, here is what it looks like:

0FC8859C-74B7-4429-9FED-AE6D77E859F5.jpeg
The model is very tall, the coat is actually longer on me (it looks slightly shorter than the next picture). I love it but I think the color is quite casual, and it only matches silver-tone jewelry not gold. So I want to get something more versatile for day and night. I like brown because it goes well with gold jewelry. I was thinking something like this:
F2CCEFA0-A8DC-4654-9661-533BE22A5A12.jpeg
However, do you think this is too short to wear in the evening? I also found this picture but I’m not sure because I do prefer shorter lengths, however this one stops at the knee so it’s not *that* long..
BECB1F5C-A64F-49E6-A149-182475543B69.jpeg
Or would you suggest a different style altogether? I like full-length sleeves and the horizontal lines but I don’t want two identical coats in different colors.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated :flowers::angel:

Hi everyone! I’m looking for some thoughts/advice on coats I am considering. I currently have one mink coat, here is what it looks like:

View attachment 3976067
The model is very tall, the coat is actually longer on me (it looks slightly shorter than the next picture). I love it but I think the color is quite casual, and it only matches silver-tone jewelry not gold. So I want to get something more versatile for day and night. I like brown because it goes well with gold jewelry. I was thinking something like this:
View attachment 3976065
However, do you think this is too short to wear in the evening? I also found this picture but I’m not sure because I do prefer shorter lengths, however this one stops at the knee so it’s not *that* long..
View attachment 3976064
Or would you suggest a different style altogether? I like full-length sleeves and the horizontal lines but I don’t want two identical coats in different colors.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated :flowers::angel:

For evening I'd stick to a shorter length. They look better over long and trousers. If you usually wear cocktail dresses it will depend on the shape of your preferred style of dress.

The blue is a dyed cross-mink with a short collar, browns are usually natural (the one's shown look demi-buff and one you've shown has a stand up collar and the other seems collarless. So they are a bit different. I suspect the longer length has bracelet length sleeves and not full.

To make the new one more different you could go for a contrasting and more glam collar (and/or cuffs) in fox, contrasting shade of mink or sable. You could also have a detail like buttons rather than clips or some other feature with the closures. You could also go for one to the knee that's belted and has more swing...the possibilities are endless.

For evening I'd stick to a shorter length. They look better over long and trousers. If you usually wear cocktail dresses it will depend on the shape of your preferred style of dress.

The blue is a dyed cross-mink with a short collar, browns are usually natural (the one's shown look demi-buff and one you've shown has a stand up collar and the other seems collarless. So they are a bit different. I suspect the longer length has bracelet length sleeves and not full.

To make the new one more different you could go for a contrasting and more glam collar (and/or cuffs) in fox, contrasting shade of mink or sable. You could also have a detail like buttons rather than clips or some other feature with the closures. You could also go for one to the knee that's belted and has more swing...the possibilities are endless.

Great suggestions!! :tup:

Etsy has some really nice furs and usually lower priced than ebay and a lot more honesty. They don't seem as bitter as some ebay sellers are.

I kinda felt bad about getting this coat, because I've had my fair share of pet rabbits through the years, and one of which just died recently at age 12, he was white spotted just like the pelts in the coat :crybaby:

My other rabbit coats aren't as "domestic" looking so I never thought much about it.

R.I.P Pepe :hbeat:
He's buried in my yard :lol:
:shocked::sad: