Post your fur items!

These two arrived today. It's night time so the pics aren't that great. A Saga silver fox that I got for a steal on Etsy, only 540 bucks and it's like new in pristine condition. The second one I got from Barney's New York, it's rabbit and by Co.

View attachment 3970858 View attachment 3970859

Nice!! I am wondering again what the heck we are all gonna do in spring/summer. Lol

Nice!! I am wondering again what the heck we are all gonna do in spring/summer. Lol

I've been thinking about that too. I think I have it figured out...fur bag charms, fur sandals, fur handbags :tup:
And if temps are in the 60's... fur bolero's, fur cuff's on sleeves, fur muff's, fur vests :drinks:

We can do it!! :lol:

Oh and rabbit isn't very warm, so it's perfect for cooler spring days :smile:

These two arrived today. It's night time so the pics aren't that great. A Saga silver fox that I got for a steal on Etsy, only 540 bucks and it's like new in pristine condition. The second one I got from Barney's New York, it's rabbit and by Co.

What a haul!!! :tup: I love the silver fox! That will be next on my list & I'm on the search for one that will fit. I'll have to go back & check Etsy again since you found that great coat there!! Keep racking them up, KK, & we'll all keep loving them from afar!!!

I think that rabbit fur is so under rated. It is very soft and beautiful to touch. I find it warm too tbh. I wear my rabbits most of the year apart from Summer. I am in England. I love the contrast of the pelts on your fur KK. I have said it before but I like fur to look like real fur.

What a haul!!! :tup: I love the silver fox! That will be next on my list & I'm on the search for one that will fit. I'll have to go back & check Etsy again since you found that great coat there!! Keep racking them up, KK, & we'll all keep loving them from afar!!!

Etsy has some really nice furs and usually lower priced than ebay and a lot more honesty. They don't seem as bitter as some ebay sellers are.

I think that rabbit fur is so under rated. It is very soft and beautiful to touch. I find it warm too tbh. I wear my rabbits most of the year apart from Summer. I am in England. I love the contrast of the pelts on your fur KK. I have said it before but I like fur to look like real fur.

I kinda felt bad about getting this coat, because I've had my fair share of pet rabbits through the years, and one of which just died recently at age 12, he was white spotted just like the pelts in the coat :crybaby:

My other rabbit coats aren't as "domestic" looking so I never thought much about it.

R.I.P Pepe :hbeat:
He's buried in my yard :lol:

Etsy has some really nice furs and usually lower priced than ebay and a lot more honesty. They don't seem as bitter as some ebay sellers are.

I kinda felt bad about getting this coat, because I've had my fair share of pet rabbits through the years, and one of which just died recently at age 12, he was white spotted just like the pelts in the coat :crybaby:

My other rabbit coats aren't as "domestic" looking so I never thought much about it.

R.I.P Pepe :hbeat:
He's buried in my yard :lol:

Wow your rabbit lived to 12. Isn't this a record? I owned a rabbit jacket and it was indeed soft and warm. It was all the rage in the 80s among my peer.