Post your Chanel family portrait...

Reactions: zeronohiya
Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for welcoming me to purseforum and all of the wonderful messages! I feel like I have a new family! Sorry for the delay for the pictures, my children got sick and of course they come first! Here are some portraits of my other family - Chanel! I did a group shot and then close ups... Hope that you enjoy!

[emoji7]

L
Wow! So many beautiful collections in here[emoji7] I just started my collection last year, so mine is just a small collection yet, but hoping that it will be bigger with some nudes and colors[emoji85]View attachment 3370910
Love love love your collection! [emoji7]
Just started mine like last week ( a Vintage one too) any trusted Vintage reseller you would recommend? You can always PM [emoji4]

Thank you! I recently bought this from a vintage seller I often buy from and was so surprised that even though it is 22 years old, it is still in excellent condition. There are no scratches and it's still smooth! I have recently become a big fan of vintage Chanel!

Love love your vintage Diana! I'm into vintage Chanel and this baby is on my wishlist [emoji173]️[emoji92]. May I ask where you got it from? Please PM the details if you don't minds [emoji4]

I like a lot of variety in the things I wear, and buying second hand makes it easier for me to afford to do so. Plus it's cool that some of these bags are almost the same age as me and they still look good. Here's a photo of my vintage family!
View attachment 3414186

Very Nice vintage collection jemmie. I agree on the variety! Which one is your most frequently used vs. your favorite? I am totally intrigued by the red one with the fabulous chain ...can you show the interior? You should also post these in the Chanel "vintage thread"