Post your Chanel family portrait...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The updated collection.

image.jpeg
  2. love it!! each piece is dreamy :love::love:

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468822041.864568.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468822072.287847.jpg

Katzilla, MMII15, Fitjock1 and 15 others like this.
  4. Beautiful collection!

5. Love each piece!!

6. I like a lot of variety in the things I wear, and buying second hand makes it easier for me to afford to do so. Plus it's cool that some of these bags are almost the same age as me and they still look good. Here's a photo of my vintage family!
    family portrait.jpg

VernisCerise, kathydep, leooh and 6 others like this.
  7. #503 Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    image.jpg My small fam (started with the big boy in February)

8. Beautiful family. I really love that woc color!! So does that mean you decided to keep it?

9. so pretty!! such beautiful pieces. i would love that same color and chevron quilting on the WOC in a square or rect mini size!!

10. Thank you, yes it's such a lovely color, although it has more coral/orange undertones IRL. I finally decided to keep it and just love it now :smile:
    I think I saw a boy in the same color, I believe it's S16 so maybe they have it in mini

11. Got addicted to Chanel 4 months ago. I am very grateful for the lovely members of this forum who gave me their SA contact so I can hunt down my obsession :heart:
    IMG_4259.JPG IMG_4260.JPG IMG_4261.JPG IMG_4262.JPG

12. honeymania likes this.
  13. love that about this particular pink!! i just generally gravitate towards pink/fuchsia/coral so this is right up my color alley. lol

14. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: