Post your CHANEL Family Portait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it Golden! I'm salivating over your navy Jumbo and the new grey Reissue. But I'm not sure a Chanel collection will ever be complete. Let's just say you are currently satisfied.:graucho: :angel:

Deb - do I see an Ultimate Soft in the first photo? What is your opinion of that bag and do you use it often?

Yes Roey, it's a very pale beige large Ultimate soft lambskin (champagney color) from very early Spring 2005. I love the bag and it looks so great on because it's big, but very, very slouchy/smooshy and looks very chic on. BUT, I have only used it twice because it is such a light color and the softest lambskin you've ever laid your hands on and so is very easily dirtied and scratched. This is one of those bags that though gorgeous looking, if I had it to do over again I would not have spent the moola on it.
I also had to laugh at your other post because it is probably better to say 'Am currently satisfied.......' LOL!! Glad you like the Navy jumbo! It's a really nice dark navy color with a more purpley undertone.

^^Swanky, great idea for a thread. I just love looking at everyone's collection! Golden, of course, is our Chanel goddess!! I must wait for a few more responses to get some room between my collection and hers...for obvious reasons :smile:

PS Golden, also want to thank you because every time I look at your beautiful collection I feel much less guilty about my bag obsession!;)

You're too funny. I think we (YOU) all have beautiful and very varying collections regardless of the size of that collection. I've been collecting (hmmm... changing that now this year to 'purchasing to use') a bit longer than many here probably. I admire everyone's GORGEOUS bags. It's sooo much fun looking at them all and then 'adding to our wish/want lists'.
Also, DH has been quite patient and supportive of the habit but I've promised no more for awhile :sad: . I also gave up the Red Large Modern Chain tote to get my 'mecca' - the Grey Reissue (notice the big white spot at the top left side of the one pic - the missing MC tote)!! Give up one to get one is the new motto! :smile:

well, there was a thread started about this...,that is why i took these pics! oh well...

ok, first i have to say...we are building a house right now and living in one of my husband's buildings for 4 months. so it is a mess and this IS NOT MY HOUSE.

2ndly, this is about 1/4 of my bags and shoes...the rest is in climate control storage until the house is done. I only pulled out a few wallets for the "portrait". i have never taken pics of my stuff, but i have to say that it was fun getting them all together.

In the shoes pic, the shoes in the boxes are repeat pairs. (newer ones go in the clear boxes, older ones go away into the chanel boxes). when i move i'll take an updated pic. I have around 15 more chanel bags and i have no idea of how many more shoes, but A LOT!!

Additionally, i have tons of chanel clothes and jewlery. but didn't take pics of SO HERE IT IS! PART OF MY CHANEL FAMILY PICS! :wlae:

Attachments

• chanel family pic 001.jpg
    chanel family pic 001.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 11,491
  • chanel family pic 002.jpg
    chanel family pic 002.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 11,077
  • chanel family pic 003.jpg
    chanel family pic 003.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 10,829
Status
Not open for further replies.