Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

I was so intrigued by Olive Nano Triomphe but could not get my hand on it ( always sold out second I got notif) then I saw they have the same colour in belt bag and went with it ( I love belt bag and already own one on black)
At first I thought the colour was too green and bright but now it has become my daily bag now that the weather is warmer in the UK. Surprisingly neutral! Can look Khaki, mustard, dark beige or Green Olive depends on the lighting
PXL_20230630_101314164~2.jpg

My first ever Celine bag! The original Ava didn’t do anything for me even though I know a lot of people are obsessed with it. I’ve been wanting the Triomphe classique in either the teen or medium size but didn’t appreciate the price tag. I feel like I’m getting the best of both worlds with this new Ava Triomphe (less expensive but still filling the triomphe void). Thanks for letting me share.
IMG_9627.jpeg

Reactions: thundercloud
My first ever Celine bag! The original Ava didn’t do anything for me even though I know a lot of people are obsessed with it. I’ve been wanting the Triomphe classique in either the teen or medium size but didn’t appreciate the price tag. I feel like I’m getting the best of both worlds with this new Ava Triomphe (less expensive but still filling the triomphe void). Thanks for letting me share.
View attachment 5816135
She's gorgeous!
How's the wear and tear on this leather ? I'm thinking of getting the brown version but just too afraid that this leather won't be as scratch resistance as the triomphe crossbody bag leather.
Thanks for sharing!