Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

View attachment IMG_0631.jpeg

My very first work/travel tote bag and I could not be more happy. It’s also my first bag from Celine. It’s the small Cabas Phantom and it was the last one in the store I was at. SA said they were going to be discontinued soon, and I’m so glad I was able to get my hands on one. I’ve looked at pretty much every tote bag out there, and this one hits all the boxes. It’s beautiful but understated.

View attachment 5866507

My very first work/travel tote bag and I could not be more happy. It’s also my first bag from Celine. It’s the small Cabas Phantom and it was the last one in the store I was at. SA said they were going to be discontinued soon, and I’m so glad I was able to get my hands on one. I’ve looked at pretty much every tote bag out there, and this one hits all the boxes. It’s beautiful but understated.
This is GORGEOUS! What a fantastic colour!

View attachment 5866507

It's a great bag, exactly how you said - not in your face, but very elegant. Congrats :smile: