Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

I might be the only one buying “old” Celine styles brand new from their boutiques in 2023! I fell hard in love for the quality of their leather and currently re-discovering how simply chic earlier styles are. Thank you, Houston Celine for the great experiences and great pieces! I LOVE these two.

1. Nano Luggage SOURIS.
2. Large Seau Sangle TAUPE.

P.S. Sangles are officially gone off the US website as of June 2023 and US boutiques. I always loved the bag and am so happy I was able to secure one in my Celine store before they shipped them back!

View attachment 5798939

View attachment 5798940

View attachment 5798941
I recently bought the large black seau sangle and my sis got the black nano luggage! It was a hard choice with the colors but we are babies and got black. But seriously I adore the sangle SO MUCH. So comfy and easy and soft. Love love love!

I recently bought the large black seau sangle and my sis got the black nano luggage! It was a hard choice with the colors but we are babies and got black. But seriously I adore the sangle SO MUCH. So comfy and easy and soft. Love love love!
Congrats! I’m right there with you when it comes to black. LOVE it. My SEAU SANGLE is my absolute fav work horse. I’m thrilled to finally own it!

20230620_183330.jpg
Trying to study outdoors on this hot Texas day.

My parents went to Italy last month and I asked them to pick up the Sangle for me since, well, we all know about the savings involved. Initially I had a moment of, "oh no what did I do, did I make the right choice?!" mainly because I just hadn't seen reviews from people with my same body size and shape, but the more I use it the more I'm really enjoying how this bag wears.

View attachment 5806332
Trying to study outdoors on this hot Texas day.

My parents went to Italy last month and I asked them to pick up the Sangle for me since, well, we all know about the savings involved. Initially I had a moment of, "oh no what did I do, did I make the right choice?!" mainly because I just hadn't seen reviews from people with my same body size and shape, but the more I use it the more I'm really enjoying how this bag wears.
It's beautiful - congratulations! This looks like a great everyday bag.

Hope you are surviving the Texas heat. I'm in Dallas right now, and I swear the humidity here is trying to one-up Houston! LOL

Keep cool and carry on with your gorgeous bag!

It's beautiful - congratulations! This looks like a great everyday bag.

Hope you are surviving the Texas heat. I'm in Dallas right now, and I swear the humidity here is trying to one-up Houston! LOL

Keep cool and carry on with your gorgeous bag!
Thank you! I'm in Central TX and used to live in Houston. I'm kind of paranoid about getting it gross as I get gross in this weather but I guess I just have to be smarter with what I wear or limit my time outdoors (or until I just stop feeling stressed out about it)

Thank you! I'm in Central TX and used to live in Houston. I'm kind of paranoid about getting it gross as I get gross in this weather but I guess I just have to be smarter with what I wear or limit my time outdoors (or until I just stop feeling stressed out about it)
Summers in Texas make me want to shower twice a day. You're probably fine, but if you have room in your bag, it may not hurt to add a small towel or washcloth to dab excess perspiration. That way you're prepared.

Beautiful! I am considering getting the Small Boston or the Ava in Triomphe canvas. What are your thoughts on/your experience with the small Boston?
I absolutely love the small Boston bag. It is a perfect size for daily and travel for me and so durable. The leather parts are treated so have been doing fine under the rain as well. You might want to pay attention to the difference between the older version of the bag vs the new one. My white one is 2023 and brown is 2022, they changed the zipper line and added rings to attach the strap in the newer version. The only thing that bothers me is that the zipper design having corners makes it a bit hard to open and close with one hand, but on the other hand it allows you to have a bigger opening (not a huge deal breaker) so sometimes I don’t zip the bag and just carry it by hand when I’m in a hurry

• Thanks
Reactions: BB8
I absolutely love the small Boston bag. It is a perfect size for daily and travel for me and so durable. The leather parts are treated so have been doing fine under the rain as well. You might want to pay attention to the difference between the older version of the bag vs the new one. My white one is 2023 and brown is 2022, they changed the zipper line and added rings to attach the strap in the newer version. The only thing that bothers me is that the zipper design having corners makes it a bit hard to open and close with one hand, but on the other hand it allows you to have a bigger opening (not a huge deal breaker) so sometimes I don’t zip the bag and just carry it by hand when I’m in a hurry
This is very helpful. Thank you!