Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

My new medium Celine 16 Soft (also posted in the 16 thread) bought in Paris last week. The SAs at the Samaritaine boutique were so lovely.

View attachment 5740782
View attachment 5740783
And the gorgeous medium Box I tried on at duty free. I totally would have bought this immediately, if I hadn't just bought the 16 the day before! (There were no classic bags displayed at Samaritaine.)
View attachment 5740784
How are you liking your Celine 16? How's it holding up? I am looking to purchase it in medium, in tan but worry about the leather being able to stand the test of time. My Celine grained leather has held up remarkably well on my tote.

I might be the only one buying “old” Celine styles brand new from their boutiques in 2023! I fell hard in love for the quality of their leather and currently re-discovering how simply chic earlier styles are. Thank you, Houston Celine for the great experiences and great pieces! I LOVE these two.

1. Nano Luggage SOURIS.
2. Large Seau Sangle TAUPE.

P.S. Sangles are officially gone off the US website as of June 2023 and US boutiques. I always loved the bag and am so happy I was able to secure one in my Celine store before they shipped them back!

IMG_4090.jpeg

IMG_4096.jpeg

IMG_4097.png

I might be the only one buying “old” Celine styles brand new from their boutiques in 2023! I fell hard in love for the quality of their leather and currently re-discovering how simply chic earlier styles are. Thank you, Houston Celine for the great experiences and great pieces! I LOVE these two.

1. Nano Luggage SOURIS.

P.S. Sangles are officially gone off the US website as of June 2023 and US boutiques. I always loved the bag and am so happy I was able to secure one in my Celine store before they shipped them back!

View attachment 5798939

View attachment 5798940

View attachment 5798941
Excellent choices! You chose really gorgeous colours!

Just bought my first ever Celine from Paris last week and I love her! However, when I got home I noticed there was some leather wrinkling when I try to open the flap (its completely smooth otherwise) and I want to know if I should be concerned about this? The SA told me I'd have a 2 year warranty but I really would like to know if the leather may start peeling in the future!

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

Reactions: Tropical punch

1. Nano Luggage SOURIS.

View attachment 5798939

View attachment 5798940

View attachment 5798941
LOVE the Nano! That's the exact color I have my wishlist!

Reactions: ManyMoons