Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

I got my first two Mulberry bags at the same time! Small black lily for 50% off and the large hampstead for 40% off! Love both of them.
Wonderful bags, I’m envious! I’d love a black lily with silver hardware to add to my collection. Where did you get such a bargain?

My oak lily has been so versatile. Smart day/evening bag yet big enough to fit long wallet, keys and phone plus sunglasses or tiny umbrella depending on the weather.

I'm new to discovering Mulberry, but I just have to say how much I love your family, especially the orange one!

I've been wanting an orange handbag for a while now, maybe because when I was young, my first leather handbag was orange, and I have no idea what happened to it (I kind of miss it for sentimental reasons). Plus, orange is a striking, attractive color.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
I'm new to discovering Mulberry, but I just have to say how much I love your family, especially the orange one!

I've been wanting an orange handbag for a while now, maybe because when I was young, my first leather handbag was orange, and I have no idea what happened to it (I kind of miss it for sentimental reasons). Plus, orange is a striking, attractive color.

Thank you! I love orange too! Its such a bright, cheery colour. I love my small Iris. It holds a lot for a smallish sized bag (it looks bigger in the photo), there is an adjustable strap which is sturdy enough to wear cross body and the handles are mix and match - you can chose your own.

Hoping to add another Mulberry bag soon to my little family!

Reactions: catzeyez
Although I love all you ladies - for the amount of bags you all have, you're not very good at posting photos!!!

I think you ought to take photos of your whole Mulberry family (like Kerilynn3 did) and post them so others like me can drool!!!!!:drool:[/QU

Ok here's my beloved mulberry family

Attachments

• 20191124_150420.jpg
    20191124_150420.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 421