Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Your bag collection is stunning! Is that 8 amazingly colourful Alexa’s I see. I love my Alexa in Chestnut and would love other colours but got into Mulberry too late and missed the boat! A beautiful collection that you must enjoy both looking at and using!

2. I got my first two Mulberry bags at the same time! Small black lily for 50% off and the large hampstead for 40% off! Love both of them.

Attached Files:

3. so far, my collection.

Attached Files:

4. Oh my goodness! I'm such a huge mulberry fan, I could look at all these gorgeous family photos all day!!!

5. could you let me know how to you like hampstead bag as well as mod shot.

6. Hello! Yes i can take a mod shot tomorrow. I really like it. I wish the cross strap was an inch or two longer since im tall but otherwise its great and roomy but not too big.

natalia0128 likes this.
  7. Hi everyone, my first post here on the forums.
    I also have a hot pink wallet but didn't snap it.
    Here are my girls...

[​IMG]

Lynn2235, Taylor_elle, Yuki85 and 6 others like this.
  8. 6E82C90B-68D7-450E-9BD3-804362688ECF.jpeg B2768F70-5163-4845-94FF-B0B65BCFA2B8.jpeg
    Heres a couple photos. I am 5’10 for reference and i have the strap on the longest setting.

9. I’m new to Mulberry! These are my first three purchases which were amazing deals at the Mulberry outlet at Woodbury Commons, so I couldn’t pass them up!
    Medium wallet- $150
    Bayswater tote in Deep Sea- $420
    Bayswater Double zip small tote in red $595
    I just love them all!

Attached Files:

Lynn2235, Taylor_elle, Yuki85 and 4 others like this.
  10. These are so beautiful! Congratulations on your amazing finds!!!

11. my Cara :heart: I am obsessed with her. she is so lightweight, soft as a pillow and CUTE.

Attached Files:

12. she's beautiful!!!

13. 54BDC4BD-CF8E-4A07-A4D1-3C090C4AC19E.jpeg Here is my Mulberry family which will grow by 1 when I receive a chocolate bayswater tote in August. Top left to right
    Daria in Petrol Blue (I think)
    Large Chocolate Antony
    Snakeskin Ink Blue Hetty (these first 3 all bought from my sister when she became vegan)
    Chocolate SBS
    Medium Lily Deer Brown
    Tessie Oxblood Satchel
    Black Effie Satchel
    Chocolate Cosmetic Pouch
    Eliza Black Studded Bag
    Bryn Blush
    Oak purse
    Brown long purse

I sometimes consider selling some and them remember that I view them as a bag-for-life

My sis sold her choc Bayswater tote to a friend who has been too scared to use it so that’s what I’m buying from her soon xx

14. Keep them, they are beautiful:love:
    Specially love your blush Bryn :heart: