Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

1. Although I love all you ladies - for the amount of bags you all have, you're not very good at posting photos!!!

I think you ought to take photos of your whole Mulberry family (like Kerilynn3 did) and post them so others like me can drool!!!!!:drool:

2. And post photos of yourself looking stupid too, so I don't only have images of Tara looking gorgeous and Chaz looking "glam"!!!
    ;)......That one was for you Chazzer!!

3. ^ Yes, maybe we should have a 'silly gallery' too for our not so good modelling shots!

4. ^^Excuse moi???
    :wtf::P

5. Is that gorgeous or chavtastic :nuts:

6. ^^Oh Tara, you are gorgeous and you know it!! :yes:
    And Chaz...I was referring to the photo that I put up the other day...

7. I'd just like to say I agree! More pics please! Especially for those of us who are Mulberry beginners:yes:

8. You're right - there's been a lot of talk about new bags but not many pics! I'm guilty of not posting any lately altho I haven't bought anything!
    I'll get my arse in gear & post my Mulberry family soon.

9. Whooops - I didn't mean YOUR photo Keri! :sweatdrop::crybaby:

Oh, I don't know what to say now, sorry if you took that the wrong way. :s:s

10. ^^:P:lol:

11. My little family!:love:

IMG_0708 (2).JPG

CEL88 likes this.
  12. I've only got the one Mulberry but I'll post some pics anyway!! I've also put them in the photo reference thread.
    Well, here they are - Mulberry Jayde in Kenya Oak, about 2 years old, and it looks darker than it is!:smile:

Mulberry 001.jpg Mulberry 002.jpg Mulberry 003.jpg Mulberry 004.jpg
  13. I love you collection flyvetjo. Esp the tooled chocolate bayswater is so lovely!

Cornflower, your Jayde looks so classy and timeless. I bet it goes with almost anyting.

14. Thanks Poppies! I do love it! And you're right - it goes with everything! I only feel it's getting broken in properly now, but it's developing a lovely patina.

15. Cornflower - that Jayde is beautiful!!! Looks quite comfortable to carry over the shoulder, too!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice