Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Katinahat likes this.
  2. Thank you.

Gringach likes this.
  3. Here are my darlings. Oversized Alexa in patent leather, Tessie tote, Bayswater in croc embossed leather and a pickle green Alexa in polished buffalo. DSC_0675.JPG

4. My Mulberry collection for quite some time now.. Very classic and understated bags to me, will never get rid of those [​IMG]

5. Indeed wonderful! It`s a shame they stopped producing the Alexa.

Katinahat, bobbie_ch63 and Gringach like this.
  6. Thank you!!
    And yes, I can only agree about the Alexa.. Such an iconic bag!

bobbie_ch63 and elvisfan4life like this.
  7. Oh they did? What a shame indeed. I love love mine ❣️ it’s a great classic bag

Gringach likes this.
  8. I only have these two new to me preloved regular Alexa’s. I love them they are in excellent condition.
    Plaster pink and oak IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3201.JPG

Thellie, Kmora, Taylor_elle and 4 others like this.
  9. ♡my mulberry family♡

Attached Files:

10. My Mulberry collection - which has fairly grown in size through the years. I think this is it though, I dont see myself adding anymore bags any time soon (if anything I'm thinking about selling one or two), but overall I'm really happy with my Mulberry family at the moment :heart:
    IMG_20190402_125034615.jpg

katielynne, Lynn2235, Yuki85 and 8 others like this.
  11. Beautiful family!

12. Screenshot_20190426-082653~2.png Finally.. Not a complete family picture, but the oaks are out to be collonilized, will be taking Piccadilly, Bayswater and Ledbury on a weekend trip next weekend, so time to buff up..

Yuki85, Gringach, Taylor_elle and 2 others like this.
  13. april 2019 DSCN1605.JPG currently looks like this ( please excuse the interloper ! ) x

14. Here is my little Mulberry family. I don’t have anymore Mulberry items on my wishlist since I really don’t like how Mulberry looks now, but I might add a metallic mushroom mini Lily in the future or another Bayswater tote.

CB45BD6C-6CA3-4432-A4F3-9670418824A9.jpeg

Bags in picture are (legt to right):
    Alexa (panel) in midnight
    Bayswater tote in Clay (new design with new lock)
    Lily in Oxblood
    Bayswater Buckle in black
    Cosmetic Pouch (don’t know the colour name)
    Lily in Rosewater (updated design but old lock)

15. What wonderfully happy colours