Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i am so sorry for the extreme delay!!! I got the bags on sale from net-a-porter!

2. ♡mulberry family♡ I have a bit of a thing for the floral designs.

Attached Files:

4. Yes, i agree. They need to make their straps longer! Apparently they will for an upcharge.
    I bought my first Mulberry, a new black goatskin medium lily from eBay ad love it! I'm currently sitting with a medium NVT oak lily and an clay lily, both medium, trying to decide which one to add to my collection. They are both on sale and both gorgeous!! After reading this forum I'm wondering if i should keep both!! You guys are a bad influence!:smile: What do you think?

Katinahat likes this.
  5. I love th looks of the zipped bayswater. have you enjoyed it?

7. Hi! What is that gorgeous black bayswater called with the super textured leather? It's so cool!

8. My lovely Mulberry family. Love them both ❤️ 0F652DCE-FBCC-4AD4-AFFF-96C7C24F4EF9.jpeg

9. Hi sorry, haven't been on the forum for a bit.
    I have enjoyed it, I don't use it daily but love it and hope to get another one in the near future

10. My updated Mulberry collection :smile:

Attached Files:

11. Beautiful. classic. bags!

Gringach likes this.
  12. Agree with Izzy, just stunning, Gringach, what an elegant family :flowers:

Gringach likes this.
  13. This a great collection! What do you do so your Alexa’s so they keep such a great shape? Mine are very slouchy and look like puddles of leather instead of a gorgeous bag like yours. Again, beautiful collection!

Gringach likes this.
  14. Gorgeous as ever @Gringach and lovely to see new additions. Which bag is the oxblood top left? And is that a medium Lily?

I love the red! I’m never brave enough for that!

Gringach likes this.
  15. #8190 Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    Been a long time since I did this, many have come and gone, come and gone again!

Newest edition Bright navy small Hampstead, leather smells lush!

View attachment 4688634

Longest serving now I think mini Taylor smooth matte

View attachment 4688635

Kite tote deep embossed croc

View attachment 4688636

Camden tote

View attachment 4688639

Regular lily

View attachment 4688641

SBS

View attachment 4688650

Shrunken calf small bays