Portero & Fake Louis Vuitton

Hi Pursebloggers –
We love that you’re as passionate about designer bags as we are! We wanted to just address some of the recent issues raised here. First of all, the Chanel bag in question was taken down from Portero immediately when it was discovered. As we have said before, we would never list a bag known to be fake. We had no record of being contacted by anyone in this community about the bag, but we encourage you to email or call us about any questions you about our products – [email protected] and 877-962-2398, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
As always, if a bag we’ve sold is determined to be a counterfeit, we stand by our Portero promise – we will issue a full refund. That is a guarantee you won’t find on other sites with pre-owned merchandise.
AND -- congratulations to @funsized! We hope you’ll let us know what you think of your Speedy!
Thanks, Team Portero

Hi Pursebloggers –
We love that you’re as passionate about designer bags as we are! We wanted to just address some of the recent issues raised here. First of all, the Chanel bag in question was taken down from Portero immediately when it was discovered. As we have said before, we would never list a bag known to be fake. We had no record of being contacted by anyone in this community about the bag, but we encourage you to email or call us about any questions you about our products – [email protected] and 877-962-2398, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
As always, if a bag we’ve sold is determined to be a counterfeit, we stand by our Portero promise – we will issue a full refund. That is a guarantee you won’t find on other sites with pre-owned merchandise.
AND -- congratulations to @funsized! We hope you’ll let us know what you think of your Speedy!
Thanks, Team Portero

I'm still waiting for answers to all the questions I posed to you previously. They have been literally ignored, and responded to only with generic "legalese," posturing, and double speak, rather than any clear, honest response to my questions. I find that a little disturbing to be honest. Because of my email conversations with your representative, and your relationship with Bella Bags (which clearly continues despite their well-known history with respect to "copies" (to be nice), and your lack of transparency regarding continued business with people/resellers who you are aware have given you fake bags, and which fake bags you have listed for sale on your site, I would not feel comfortable under any circumstances purchasing any bag from your company.

You have very pointedly ignored every question I asked you throughout this thread. To me, that speaks volumes. The lack of response, lack of transparency, clear evasionary tactics in terms of honest response to be clear, concise, and pointed questions, is enough for me. The Chanel bag is not the first counterfeit bag by any means that has been listed on your site. Unfortuantely, I have little faith it will be the last, which is why I would be most uncomfortable purchasing any high end bag from your company.

As a company advertising the sales of authentic bags, you cannot rely on anyone else (your potential customers, tpf members, etc.) to call your attention to fake bags! This is crazy. YOU are responsible for making sure every bag listed under your name/banner is authentic!

I was considering several bags on your site, good thing I checked here, and now will never shop there. I will also alert all my designer bag-loving friends that your site is no longer reputable.

I'm glad I read this thread. I will be shopping elsewhere. I believe they are playing on the ignorance of many by continuing to list replica bags and refunding 1 person out of 20 who unknowingly are walking around with an extremely expensive replica handbag. :sad:

Why did I just see a facebook post from purseblog advertising Portero? Do they consider Portero a trusted reseller? I have been following this thread.