Poll: Your favorite CADENA???

The compass cadena is cute DQ, does the arrow moves?

yep - it's a real compass with moving pointer. though i suspect it's accuracy isn't great, lol.

come to think of it, i really should start putting this on my bags . . . i'm consantly coming up out of the subway station with no clue which direction is uptown and which is down.

I found mine in Las Vegas. I love it!!! And this is my favorite...my shooting star that another wonderful pfer helped me find...for the birth of my oldest son. I also have the cadena for 2003 for my youngest. I am still searching for the cadena for 2000 for my middle one. I also have the elephant and i love it!!!!

Can anyone please tell me what the name is of this gorgeous necklace that princessofthehouse has? If I find it I will be abel to wear my pegasus! TIA Suzie

attachment.php

I love that!

Does Hermes have a charm bracelet and if so what is it called? I want to wear my pegasus as who knows when I will get a bag!

My fave cadenas are the hippo and the sailing ship. I wear them on a bracelet - although Hermes does make bracelets you could use, I ended up clipping the heart charm off of a Tiffany sterling bracelet and using that. The proportions are good as the bracelet is not too dainty for a cadena.

I recently got a Hermes bracelet with four little handbag charms - a Kelly, a Bolide, a Constance and a clutch. I've been wearing that so much that I haven't worn my hippo or sailing ship much of late...

My fave cadenas are the hippo and the sailing ship. I wear them on a bracelet - although Hermes does make bracelets you could use, I ended up clipping the heart charm off of a Tiffany sterling bracelet and using that. The proportions are good as the bracelet is not too dainty for a cadena.

I recently got a Hermes bracelet with four little handbag charms - a Kelly, a Bolide, a Constance and a clutch. I've been wearing that so much that I haven't worn my hippo or sailing ship much of late...

Thanks for the tip!

I am a long-time collector of all things snail-y, so of course I am now obsessed with finding a snail cadena! Can anyone tell me when it was issued? Do you think there's any chance of finding one? Thanks, Hermes experts!

I am a long-time collector of all things snail-y, so of course I am now obsessed with finding a snail cadena! Can anyone tell me when it was issued? Do you think there's any chance of finding one? Thanks, Hermes experts!

After a few months of stalking ebay and re-sale shops~ I found both of the cadenas on my list:heart:.

1. Gold Snail~ 1995
2. Gold Shooting Star~ 1999

Attachments

• March2008 005.jpg
    March2008 005.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 190
  • hermesfeb2008 006.jpg
    hermesfeb2008 006.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 179