Poll: Your favorite CADENA???

I don't know if the Breloque Charms are considered cadenas but I recently got them in gold and pallidium and am lovin' 'em.

Oh Sus- I didn't know the Breloque's came in gold. I have the pall one. Is there anyway that I could trouble you for a pic of the gold one. I would love to see it- Thanks:heart:

I have the Heart and the sailboat tucked away for my girls to commmorate their birth year, but I love the shooting star most. There is one on ebay now, but its £310/$600...too much for me! I also love the mini kelly's - do they count?

Gosh, I'm so fickle! Since I first posted on this thread, I've sold or traded both of my lions. Now my fave is the snail (I'm wearing the palladium one on a black silk cord around my neck today)! Fave numbers two and three are still the lantern and lyre.

Saligator, what are the necklace things? I have the pegasus but don't have a bag yet so I would be interested in finding something to use.

I found mine in Las Vegas. I love it!!! And this is my favorite...my shooting star that another wonderful pfer helped me find...for the birth of my oldest son. I also have the cadena for 2003 for my youngest. I am still searching for the cadena for 2000 for my middle one. I also have the elephant and i love it!!!!

Attachments

• h necklace pf.jpg
    h necklace pf.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 87
  • h necklace pf 2.jpg
    h necklace pf 2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 288
^ Love the shooting star. And also the mini Kelly (the one LTC has). But I have neither of these. I do love what I have too - hippo and pegasus.

Any pics of the lantern?