Poll: Your favorite CADENA???

I hear ya........I use the little Heart Keychain on my Birkin with Ruthenium simply because the sterling chain tarnishes a little and blends with the hardware.....

I want to say within the past year this was on ebay. I lost out by something close to 15 euros. :sad:
Some lady was really lucky! Good to see it again here on the forum.:love:

i love my little compass . . . in a fit of fiscal responsibility i once put it on ebay, but i was actually relieved when it didn't sell, lol. :P

Pc290138.jpg

I've bought a few like pelican, hippo, heart and hand but never cared to use them and in general never really cared for cadenas *hides* but now thanks to all of you I just migh will and will probably get another one(s)...Such enablers you are!!!:tispy:
Oh and about a couple of years ago I saw a watering can in silver on YOOX:wtf: (on coinsignment) but to my shame I didn't like it at all and passed on it...silly I know:shrugs:

Hi, could someone please assist me if I would be able to find a brand new snail Cadena? I absolutely love it but so far, I've only seen a few up for grabs on eBay and the condition is not to my preference.

I don't know where to post this so I thought of asking in this old thread!

Thank u

For those who lust the watering can, it's adorable but it is smaller than the ordinary cadena and almost unusable. Once on something, tis near impossible to remove it. (Ask me how I know this -- er, don't.) I garden a lot and I just had to have it. If you must have the w.c. (can not the closet), it will hang on a picotin and maybe a bolide. I've got the 27 bolide so no hoopie, no lockie thing.

I could use a H ribbon and tie the w.c. to it and fly with it that way (just thought of it).

I love love love cadenas! I wish H would release more cutesy or intricate ones!

My favorites by far are(in order):
Shooting Star(whimsical!)
Lotus(The only downside with the lotus charm is that it cant fit on a birkin turn lock, le sigh.)
Heart(don't like the lightbulb on it but I love hearts)
Pegasus(fantastical!)
Lion(rawr!)

Are cadenas available off the shelf regularly? Or are they as elusive as twillys/lindys etc?

Or are they seasonal?

They used to come out pretty much annually but not in recent years. The last one I believe was the book which "my" boutique never ordered. In fact, I don't think I ever saw pics of one. Who knows when or if there will be any new offerings. HTH