Poll: Your favorite CADENA???

After a few months of stalking ebay and re-sale shops~ I found both of the cadenas on my list:heart:.

1. Gold Snail~ 1995
2. Gold Shooting Star~ 1999

Congrats Ghost, they are so gorgeous and look fab on your bag.

I have 3 now-PH heart, PH pegasus, GH pegasus but I don't have a bag yet to put them on, but I did get one of those kelly necklaces so I can wear the PH ones.

Congrats Ghost, they are so gorgeous and look fab on your bag.

I have 3 now-PH heart, PH pegasus, GH pegasus but I don't have a bag yet to put them on, but I did get one of those kelly necklaces so I can wear the PH ones.

Thank you~ :girlsigh:You are getting ready my friend for when YOUR bag appears! It will be by this summer I predict. :yes: Gorgeous choices BTW!:love:..I can't wait til you get your bag, It will be such a wonderful time for you, I will break out the bubbly and we can share a virtual celebration!:flowers:

Mindi~ Keep stalking..It will happen!!:tup:

LOL - I think I'm th only one that likes the Year of the Mediterreanean cadena!

Some of my fave's are the watering can, kellybag, and the shooting star, but my all-time fave is the sterling horse (not the pegasus) cadena, whick I own, but isn't in full-working condition, so he doesn't get to decorate my bags, unfortunately.

here are some of mine:

Attachments

• first three cadenas.JPG
    first three cadenas.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 126
I own the Shooting Star and was going to sell it for some god forsaken reason that I can't remember now but I'm glad I kept it 'cause it's found a good home on my Web II......LOVE it!!!!!! Spent a small fortune for it but I love it anyway..........