Polène handbags

That’s a lovely cognac color 👍 I’m missing in my wardrobe. Thanks for sharing!
And after watching your mini neuf review, I want it even more! I’m hoping Polene will introduce more colors in their bags. I like colors.
Thanks! I kind of want another Dix but in the suede croc Taupe color. I saw it in person and it's really pretty, I just don't know how well it wears.

I will have to check out your Tonca review, I just subscribed to your channel.

Reactions: Monaliceke
Thanks! I kind of want another Dix but in the suede croc Taupe color. I saw it in person and it's really pretty, I just don't know how well it wears.

I will have to check out your Tonca review, I just subscribed to your channel.
Thanks, I’ve also subscribed to your channel, visited your blog too :smile:

I have to admit that I love the Dix nubuck cinnamon color the moment it appeared online. Since I live in Belgium, there’s just too much rain here, so I chose the smooth leather instead. Please keep us posted in case you decided to get the Dix in nubuck (i think it’s nubuck, right?). I’d be admiring from afar.

Reactions: fayden
Thanks, I’ve also subscribed to your channel, visited your blog too :smile:

I have to admit that I love the Dix nubuck cinnamon color the moment it appeared online. Since I live in Belgium, there’s just too much rain here, so I chose the smooth leather instead. Please keep us posted in case you decided to get the Dix in nubuck (i think it’s nubuck, right?). I’d be admiring from afar.
Thanks! I watched your Tonca review, it's very nice style and shape. I just worry if the opening is hard to get in and out of. Looks like you definitely need two hands.

If I get the sueded/nubuck Dix, it may. be in the fall, it'll probably be spring/summer soon and it will have to be hidden away until October/Nov.

Reactions: Monaliceke
Has anyone visited the New York location? If so, was it pretty crowded and were items in stock?
Just trying to see if it's worth making a trip out there (~4 hours) or if I should just order online.
I visited the Paris location back in Oct 2023 and it was bananas - line snaked around outside and the inside was chaos, with so many items out of stock. I like to see things in person as much as possible before I commit but also don't want to encounter the crowds. TIA!

Has anyone visited the New York location? If so, was it pretty crowded and were items in stock?
Just trying to see if it's worth making a trip out there (~4 hours) or if I should just order online.
I visited the Paris location back in Oct 2023 and it was bananas - line snaked around outside and the inside was chaos, with so many items out of stock. I like to see things in person as much as possible before I commit but also don't want to encounter the crowds. TIA!
Polene will usually have a line outside, but the wait isn’t that long. I have never had to wait more than 5-7 min. They limit how many people are inside so while there are people, it’s never too crowded.

Reactions: xceleritas
I was there about two weeks ago. It has a decent crowd on the weekends. If you can go during the weekday and earlier in the day that would be best. No line to get in. They did have a lot of items on display and don't know for sure how large their stock room is, but you can always call before you drive down there to see if they would be willing to hold some pieces for you.

Hi I have this bag in cognac. I have a lot of photos here.

and I also have a video too if you want to compare it with the one you have. I bought mine directly from Polene's website.

So far I have only used it maybe 10 times and do not have any loose threads.

Thank you so much! Great review! I love your Alexander McQueen key holder too 🥰

• Thanks
Reactions: legyviel and fayden
Thanks! I watched your Tonca review, it's very nice style and shape. I just worry if the opening is hard to get in and out of. Looks like you definitely need two hands.

If I get the sueded/nubuck Dix, it may. be in the fall, it'll probably be spring/summer soon and it will have to be hidden away until October/Nov.

Yes, the Tonca bag requires both hands to get things in and out. I don’t mind though.
Indeed, suede and nubuck bags seems more suitable for Fall/Winter.

I was there about two weeks ago. It has a decent crowd on the weekends. If you can go during the weekday and earlier in the day that would be best. No line to get in. They did have a lot of items on display and don't know for sure how large their stock room is, but you can always call before you drive down there to see if they would be willing to hold some pieces for you.
Thanks for the helpful tips!

I’ve been to the NY location - mid-week, midday. No lines. People were in the store, but it was not crowded at all. The sales associates were great. Planning to stop by again next time I’m in NYC.