Polène handbags

I purchased my first polene bag some months ago in Paris (waited for like an hr in cue). I also stumbled upon a sponsored ad by them on Instagram. Loved their designs, material and the prices! I was shocked that this brand was founded back in 2016. Never heard of it before last year. Some are saying their bags will be going up in price in the years to come.
From what I'm reading on here, it does seem like there was a recent price increase. I was just comparing the numero Un (original, larger size) price back when I got it in 2018 and what I saw on the website now: $400 USD to $530 USD (~45% increase).

Numero Huit in blush has been out of stock for ages... any intel if it's being discontinued? I want the larger size... Is it just me not getting any back in stock notifications that I have subscribed to?
I have two Polenes that are now discontinued (numero deux and un mini backpack). I recall that for the backpack, the colors I had initially wanted were listed as "out of stock" for awhile - and I eventually just went with another color. The colors never came back into stock from what I remember.
But I wonder if it'd be worthwhile to contact one of the stores to see if they actually have one in stock in-store? With my numero deux, all colors were listed as out of stock. I just so happened to travel to Paris around the same time and visited their previous, smaller boutique (this was in 2019 and it was EMPTY, compared to the new location I visited this past year... yikes what a difference). I just asked if they might still have the deux in store - described the black with tri-material (suede, smooth leather, faux croc) that I was looking for, and they were able to grab one from the back. None were displayed, but they were definitely keeping some in-store even if they weren't listed as in stock on the website.
Can't be sure if it's the same situation now, but couldn't hurt? Good luck!

The Nodde in Chalk arrived already - and this is a first: It doesn't live up to my expectations so I'll be returning it. The smooth leather felt somewhat plasticky and there was already some discoloration on the front. I guess I should stick to their textured leather which has yet to fail me.
Sorry to hear. I have been eyeing the Nodde for the longest time but since someone in this forum said the same about the smooth leather, I am hesitant to buy it. Do you think the bag would work with textured leather?

Reactions: missemarie33